Rumored Ryan Garcia failed VADA PED test

While I'm not a big Haney fan, I kind of feel for the kid here. Not only did Ryan have the weight advantage of being heavier and not bothering to cut the last few pounds, he was juiced up on a PED that increases power.

I echo this sentiment. Terrible.

Maybe if I yell fake news and say that ostarine can be found in supplements the problem will go away?

What are the actual effects of ostarine anyways? Any gymgoer experiences?

Inb4 creatine

While I'm not a big Haney fan, I kind of feel for the kid here. Not only did Ryan have the weight advantage of being heavier and not bothering to cut the last few pounds, he was juiced up on a PED that increases power.
I don’t even really 100% feel Ryan won the fight, but I was happy for him he won. That said he can rightfully fuck off again at this point if this proves to be true. Haney… got screwed. That guys career and momentum got derailed by a clown, and he was never gonna win anyway because this was clearly the “Ryan Show”

When do they release the evidence when this happens?

I'm sure Haney and his supplier pal Victor Conte are absolutely perturbed by this injustice.

Dlt47QCUUAAHIX3
Funny but he didn’t pop, Ryan did

this isn't really a rumour. I guess it's not "offical" he failed since they can lie about the B test.

Dillion Whyte tested for like 10 steroids and was cleared after the B sample.
I'm sure Garcia sample will be clean when you slip the person responsible a few thousand dollars.

If someone here that's never worked out in their life and took ostarine for 6 weeks they'd gain lean mass. combined with working out for 6 weeks it is the best legal (or grey area) supplement you can take. (just found out it's illegal for even personal use in the USA, it's legal in canada)

Can Ryan Garcia sue for harassement?
False test positives for banned substances are a big deal. I imagine Devin Haney's team pulled something as a last ditch effort to fuck Ryan Garcia over

Sample A had traces of PEDs in it. ostarine is a sarm pretty unlikely you test for it and something else is the problem. Unlike Beterbievs test where he had raised levels that were still below the legal limit. Garcia actually had peds in that test. It can be reversed if they they check the B sample is clean which it will be because that's how boxing works.

Can Ryan Garcia sue for harassement?
False test positives for banned substances are a big deal. I imagine Devin Haney's team pulled something as a last ditch effort to fuck Ryan Garcia over

I've taken Ostarine before and fail to see what noticeable benefit he would have had. Certainly wouldn't have made that much of a difference where he could knock Haney down at will like he did. The water retention is probably why he didnt make weight though.

Pretty dumb though. Does this get changed to a NC?
No offense intended at all but are you a professional athlete?

In situations where people are so evenly matched, super thin advantages mean alot.

Increased strength and muscle mass all other things equal is definitely almost never a disadvantage.

We don't know enough about the entire situation to judge him guilty or innocent, but we do know he's trying to sound innocent and he's completely failing.

Back