Ryan Couture vs. Haim Gozali 2, Cindy Dandois vs. Olga Rubin set for Bellator's return to Israel

#1 BS.
You don't know Israeli MMA fans.

Haim Gozali is one of their most famous fighters, and they would love him to avenge his loss..
Not BS, this is the type of crappy match up that Scott Coker's Bellator keeps making that no one is asking for or wanting to see. Those Israeli fans aren't the Bellator base. So again no one was asking to see this crappy match up

Not BS, this is the type of crappy match up that Scott Coker's Bellator keeps making that no one is asking for or wanting to see. Those Israeli fans aren't the Bellator base. So again no one was asking to see this crappy match up
You do realize that they MUST have a locally popular Israeli fighter on the main part of the card for ticket sales, right? If not Couture, it would be someone else as an opponent.

You do realize that they MUST have a locally popular Israeli fighter on the main part of the card for ticket sales, right? If not Couture, it would be someone else as an opponent.

No , apparently he doesn't understand it.
He thinks that shertard's opinion>preference of those who actually buy ticket to attend.

BTW, Israeli fan is very intelligent, knoeing every aspect of the game and who's who.

Oh wow! I didn't know Bellator uses local ticket sellers to draw fans (sarcasm). Of course, I know that just like any one of use on this site knows that, duh. But that rematch is stupid. I guess Coker figures Ryan Couture is ripe foe the picking since he just came off of getting knocked out by Saad Awaad. Coker could have easily given Gozali another opponent, bur I've long stopped being surprised by the stuff Scott Coker does.

Oh wow! I didn't know Bellator uses local ticket sellers to draw fans (sarcasm). Of course, I know that just like any one of use on this site knows that, duh. But that rematch is stupid. I guess Coker figures Ryan Couture is ripe foe the picking since he just came off of getting knocked out by Saad Awaad. Coker could have easily given Gozali another opponent, bur I've long stopped being surprised by the stuff Scott Coker does.
Who knows, maybe Gozali specifically asked for the re-match because he thought it was a winnable fight.

Who knows, maybe Gozali specifically asked for the re-match because he thought it was a winnable fight.
It sure isn't a attractive fight to get the viewership up. But like I've stated, I've long stopped being surprised by the stuff Coker does.

It sure isn't a attractive fight to get the viewership up. But like I've stated, I've long stopped being surprised by the stuff Coker does.

It is an attractive fight for people in attendance. And there WILL be an attendance.
Viewers from US don't know who Gozali is anyway, and their decision whether to view the card or not will not depend on it.
Some will want to see Ryan though.

The rematch is not for your pleasure, but for those who pay money.
Your whining is pointless, and whoever boycotts the card because he doesn't like this specific matchup is retarded

Gozali vs Couture 2 rematch we've all been waiting for definitely

Front row tickets got them as soon as I heard this rematch was announced returned my khabib vs Conor tickets so I had enough

Mazel tov! I hope you got good price for plane tickets to Tel Aviv

It is an attractive fight for people in attendance. And there WILL be an attendance.
Viewers from US don't know who Gozali is anyway, and their decision whether to view the card or not will not depend on it.
Some will want to see Ryan though.

The rematch is not for your pleasure, but for those who pay money.
Your whining is pointless, and whoever boycotts the card because he doesn't like this specific matchup is retarded
Your whining is pointless about Gozali and how so attractive the fight is. That's a bold face lie you are trying to sell. Gozali could have fought anyone and locally people were going to be excited because a Israeli is going to be on the card. So stop the lying. Gozali vs Couture rematch isn't attractive especially with Couture coming off a knock out loss.

Your whining is pointless about Gozali and how so attractive the fight is. That's a bold face lie you are trying to sell. Gozali could have fought anyone and locally people were going to be excited because a Israeli is going to be on the card. So stop the lying. Gozali vs Couture rematch isn't attractive especially with Couture coming off a knock out loss.

This is not whining, this is simply shoving the truth straight into your stupid face.
You're the one complaining about the matchup. But you're irrelevant and so is your opinion.

Israeli fans will love to see Gozali having a chance to avenge the loss and defeat a known fighter (or at least son of).
Bellator fans will watch regardless.
Only you, little loser, will continue with your meaningless complaints.

You have a couple misconceptions about this fight.
The first is just this: Gozali beating a no-name guy isn't as good as him losing to a name guy. Bellator examined all the angles and that's the conclusion they came to, and it makes sense. Gozali against someone from the region is interesting to nobody but people from the region, no matter if he wins or not. If he fights someone with a name-- like Randy Couture's son-- it gets local and international attention. That's better for everyone.

The second is the big one: Ryan Couture's performance in their first fight wasn't good enough to say he's above a rematch. This is Bellator deciding what to do with Ryan Couture. They acknowledge the same thing that Strikeforce and even the UFC did: the fact that he's Randy Couture's son is valuable. Just that fact has taken him further than wins over KJ Noons and Dakota Cochrane would take him over a 5-year period otherwise. If he became a legitimate contender in the division, he would draw a lot of attention and be a big deal, even if he never became champion. That's more than a promotion can get from most contender-level fighters. But he's been inconsistent enough for them to think he may not be worth it.

Even if he wins, if it's not significantly more impressive than the first time around or if it's just a repeat of the first fight, Bellator might give him the Bubba Jenkins treatment upon his next loss. And if he loses... it'll be great for the Israeli fans, it'll give Bellator the answer they were looking for, and it'll justify why the rematch was made in the first place from a sportsmanship angle.
This is pretty much Couture's last chance with Bellator to prove his worth. If he stiffened up his straight punches it would help him a lot; he's got his dad's abnormally-long reach for his size, but he has really lazy straight punches considering how his dad's one-two was centric to his entire striking game. He doesn't have his dad's wrestling, but he has very good submission grappling and he has his dad's strong grip, so he does have legitimate skills, but it's been his striking that's led to his losses, not his grappling. If he could could learn to throw a stiff jab it would help him out a lot. He trains at the same gym as a guy who had a five-time-champion-level one-two, it's not some unachievable goal.

I also watched Couture and Haim's last two fights. Couture's straight punches are lazy enough, he's chinny enough and Haim's striking's improved just enough for an upset to be feasible, and if he pulls off the upset it'll show why Bellator made the fight. Haim's also a 4th degree Jiu-Jitsu black belt, so you can't count him out on the mat.

Last edited:
You have a couple misconceptions about this fight.
The first is just this: Gozali beating a no-name guy isn't as good as him losing to a name guy. Bellator examined all the angles and that's the conclusion they came to, and it makes sense. Gozali against someone from the region is interesting to nobody but people from the region, no matter if he wins or not. If he fights someone with a name-- like Randy Couture's son-- it gets local and international attention. That's better for everyone.

The second is the big one: Ryan Couture's performance in their first fight wasn't good enough to say he's above a rematch. This is Bellator deciding what to do with Ryan Couture. They acknowledge the same thing that Strikeforce and even the UFC did: the fact that he's Randy Couture's son is valuable. Just that fact has taken him further than wins over KJ Noons and Dakota Cochrane would take him over a 5-year period otherwise. If he became a legitimate contender in the division, he would draw a lot of attention and be a big deal, even if he never became champion. That's more than a promotion can get from most contender-level fighters. But he's been inconsistent enough for them to think he may not be worth it.

Even if he wins, if it's not significantly more impressive than the first time around or if it's just a repeat of the first fight, Bellator might give him the Bubba Jenkins treatment upon his next loss. And if he loses... it'll be great for the Israeli fans, it'll give Bellator the answer they were looking for, and it'll justify why the rematch was made in the first place from a sportsmanship angle.
This is pretty much Couture's last chance with Bellator to prove his worth. If he stiffened up his straight punches it would help him a lot; he's got his dad's abnormally-long reach for his size, but he has really lazy straight punches considering how his dad's one-two was centric to his entire striking game. He doesn't have his dad's wrestling, but he has very good submission grappling and he has his dad's strong grip, so he does have legitimate skills, but it's been his striking that's led to his losses, not his grappling. If he could could learn to throw a stiff jab it would help him out a lot. He trains at the same gym as a guy who had a five-time-champion-level one-two, it's not some unachievable goal.

I also watched Couture and Haim's last two fights. Couture's straight punches are lazy enough, he's chinny enough and Haim's striking's improved just enough for an upset to be feasible, and if he pulls off the upset it'll show why Bellator made the fight. Haim's also a 4th degree Jiu-Jitsu black belt, so you can't count him out on the mat.
I have zero misconceptions about this stupid rematch. Ryan Couture coming off a knockout loss and fighting Gozali, who hasn't really earned a rematch so to speak by coming off a UD loss. Gozali could have fought any fighter and fans would have been happy just to see a local fighter. This is a unattractive fight, but I understand it's the Scott Coker's way. So not surprising.

This is not whining, this is simply shoving the truth straight into your stupid face.
You're the one complaining about the matchup. But you're irrelevant and so is your opinion.

Israeli fans will love to see Gozali having a chance to avenge the loss and defeat a known fighter (or at least son of).
Bellator fans will watch regardless.
Only you, little loser, will continue with your meaningless complaints.
You can use all the stupid semantics you want to try to sell this unattractive fight. One fighter coming off a knockout loss and Gozali coming off a UD loss not even earning a rematch for a stupid Israeli like you to feel proud. Gozali would have sold tickets no matter what fighter he fought so give it up with your stupid rhetoric about fans want to see him get revenge. Fans just want to see a local fight. You are the only clown that wants to see revenge because you keep selling that stupid drivel over and over again. It's a stupid, unattractive, uncalled for fight. But it's the Scott Coker way so not surprising.

You can use all the stupid semantics you want to try to sell this unattractive fight. One fighter coming off a knockout loss and Gozali coming off a UD loss not even earning a rematch for a stupid Israeli like you to feel proud. Gozali would have sold tickets no matter what fighter he fought so give it up with your stupid rhetoric about fans want to see him get revenge. Fans just want to see a local fight. You are the only clown that wants to see revenge because you keep selling that stupid drivel over and over again. It's a stupid, unattractive, uncalled for fight. But it's the Scott Coker way so not surprising.

You're wrong, moron.
The card is going to be filled 90% with Israeli fighters. Like it always happens.
But Gozali will be granted an opportunity to avenge his loss. Unlike you, Israeli fans are intelligent, they know who Gozali lost to and would love to see the revenge. I'm not the "only clown".

You're an uneducated moron from Florida who knows nothing about MMA and cannot afford to buy a ticket even to a local shitshow.
Go microwave a microwave, I heard you Florida people are good in it.
Meanwhile, Israeli MMA fans, REAL, QUALITY fans will enjoy a good show and a good matchup.

You're wrong, moron.
The card is going to be filled 90% with Israeli fighters. Like it always happens.
But Gozali will be granted an opportunity to avenge his loss. Unlike you, Israeli fans are intelligent, they know who Gozali lost to and would love to see the revenge. I'm not the "only clown".

You're an uneducated moron from Florida who knows nothing about MMA and cannot afford to buy a ticket even to a local shitshow.
Go microwave a microwave, I heard you Florida people are good in it.
Meanwhile, Israeli MMA fans, REAL, QUALITY fans will enjoy a good show and a good matchup.
Stupid Israeli, it didn't matter who Gozali fought, Iraeli fans would have been in the building to cheer him on because he is Iraeli. So stop being a stupid Israeli fan because you're moronic mind thinks Gozali vs Ryan Couture is a attractive fight. The serious stupidity of fanatics. But a Bellator card in Russia and put Fedor on it and Andrey Koreshkov on it, Russian fans would fill up 5he arena even they fought CANS. The same with the Bellator Israel card. Israeli fans would come out no matter who fighters like Lohat and Gozali fought. All they would care about is them being on the card. If you some stupid that you can't understand that, then you are just stuoid or dumb. And I am going to ignore your dumba_ _ because Iam definitely wasting no more time on a dumba_ _ fanatic who makes no sense.

Stupid Israeli, it didn't matter who Gozali fought, Iraeli fans would have been in the building to cheer him on because he is Iraeli. So stop being a stupid Israeli fan because you're moronic mind thinks Gozali vs Ryan Couture is a attractive fight. The serious stupidity of fanatics. But a Bellator card in Russia and put Fedor on it and Andrey Koreshkov on it, Russian fans would fill up 5he arena even they fought CANS. The same with the Bellator Israel card. Israeli fans would come out no matter who fighters like Lohat and Gozali fought. All they would care about is them being on the card. If you some stupid that you can't understand that, then you are just stuoid or dumb. And I am going to ignore your dumba_ _ because Iam definitely wasting no more time on a dumba_ _ fanatic who makes no sense.

So basically you wrote the same thing over and over again, this time mixing it with writing the word "stupid" 100 times, the same point that has already been proven wrong by me, then you claim you ignore me? You really sound like a totally coherent person whose opinion is relevant. Not.

Conclusion: Gozali-Couture 2 is a good matchup that does not hurt a card in any way and brings an Israeli fan an additional stimuli.
It will be a great card and those in attendance will enjoy it.
And you are a sad, pathetic little man.

Back