Ryan Bennett of MMAWeekly Dies in Car Accident (tributes & comments - merged threads)

i can't believe this. I had so much respect for that guy and I still do. We lost a great man that was respected throughout the MMA world. We should all donate to his family, as I already have. Ryan Bennet you will be missed.

p.s. Bennet should have always had Goldberg's job....he sucks

I just still cat believe it. The MMA world took a big hit today.

Ryan Bennett loved mma. He was a great figure in our sport.

RIP.

Prayers go out to and for his family.

This is such a huge shock. It's so weird. I really felt like I knew him. Listening to the radio show everyday, calling in sometimes. Wow. This is so horrible, everything was really on the up and ups for him with the fight network.

I just pray his family will recover 100%

My sincerest condoloences to his family and friends.

It has been said before but MMA just lost one of its hardest working people.

Seeing this shocked me. My prayers go out to Ryan and his friends and family. I hope his family recovers from the accident physically as well as mentally.

He'll be up in heaven chatting with Rolls, Carlson Sr., Frank Gotch, and Bruce.

I don't really have anything new to add but shit...how tragic. I just read it and my jaw dropped. Thoughts and prayers to his family.

Horrible tragic news.
My prayers and condolences go out to his wife, kids and friends.

i send out my condolences to the Bennett family and hope for a full recovery from the survived wife and 2 kids. My brother was just recently in a bad car crash but was very lucky to survive. It sounds like it was a terrible accident, unlucky to happen. I wish the Bennet family all the best through what will be a tough time.

prayers to the fam

This sure sucks! what will happen to the site I wonder, is someone going to have to take over from him to continue on with the mission he started or will it fall to the side because of this tragedy?

Just want to pay my respects to Ryan Bennett. The man truly loved MMA and worked his ass off to help the sport.

brianjh said:
MMAWeekly.com just broke the story, man this is TERRIBLE news for the MMA community. Ryan Bennett was a great man and a great spokesperson for MMA, he will be missed tremendously. RIP Ryan Bennett.

WE WON'T HEAR HIS "BACK TO YOU GOLDIE!"

Back