Ryan Bader is the best heavyweight fighter on the planet not Stipe according to Scott Coker

I think Stipe or DC takes Bader. Ngannou as well. I wouldn't say Bader don't have a chance but I'd pick the other three over him.

DC lost the 3rd round and would have lost the 4th round had his chin held up.

DC got owned by JJ twice lmaooo, he cried on national television.

Your boy is not undefeated at HW no more, son. Stipe popped his cherry.

Have a look at the fight metric stats, your boy is still sleeping
Cormier-vs-Miocic-2-Live-DC-2013344.jpg

Struve popped Stipe's cherry a loooooong time ago...LOL
Stefan-Struve-HWT-picture-675x400.jpg

DuV-I9aUcAA080L.jpg

You can hear the CTE that DC and Struve gave him when he talks, sadly.

Bader has improved a ton since his UFC days. He left at a bad time as well. I felt like he was just starting to break through.

I could see him beating Stipe.

He wouldn't even beat the best middleweights in the world lol

Bader has improved but the heavyweight competition at bmma is silly. I mean he was a -420 favorite over Fedor.
DC, Stipe , Francis and probably forgetting someone would starch Bader. I still believe Gegard Mousasi is best fighter on roster and shame he left UFC. I think judges got his title fight wrong and that's with him showing up a bit passive and giving 4th degree black belt too much respect......and at the very least it shouldve been draw or majority draw( just one other judge couldve paid attention and scored it like the one that was paying attention as he scored it as an mma fight and not some bjj tourney- oh well).

Bader has improved a ton since his UFC days. He left at a bad time as well. I felt like he was just starting to break through.

I could see him beating Stipe.
I wouldn't say it's impossible for Bader to win. He would most likely have to have the fight of his life. Of course his wrestling would come in handy. I'd be concerned about the stand up against Stipe though.

Tbh Stipe and Bader would be a really good fight.

Anyway I think the best HW on the planet is Kongo. Holy shit that dude is awesome. But yeah the best UFC and Bellator HW's are pretty much even IMO.
Kongo is dope, he would knock stipe out first round easy and roy nelson improved tons, he can be top 5

I honestly think bader beats stipe. Bader has improved since his ufc stint, and stipe is not the the greatest hw ever just because the ufc wants to push that fact down your throat. He got koed by the skyskraper for gods sake. And by dc w a weak no power punch. The ufc has never had a realky great lineup at hw. Even when the pridd guys came over. Had they came over when they were not old and fought outike they did it would have been different, but it wasnt. Big nog in the day, mirko, fedor, barnett.. All beat stipe. Even overeem could half the time. I think werdume would have beat him if they rematched then as well. He caught him while he was rushing forward. It was werdume that made a mistake, not that stipe was just so great.

Bader's better now than he ever was in the UFC. He'd beat Stipe, but not DC.

Bader has a flaw, he does not react well to getting hit, I always noticed this about him. However he has improved a lot and he is skilled everywhere, he is fast for HW but he is seriously strong too. It would be a interesting matchup.

Based looks so much better not making the 30lb weight cut to 205. I think he'd give Stipe a tough first round but Stipe stops him late imo.

But Bader looks pretty legit right now. Lol though about the Tito fight.

Neither is Stipe though. The best current HW fighter is DC.

Undefeated at HW before Sat. and 1 - 1 vs Stipe, KOing him just as brutally as he was KO'd.

DC’s HW resume from SF is a joke compared to Stipe’s. I’m not sayin there wasn’t legit fighters there, but Stipe has beaten better competition in the UFC and he broke the TD record.

DC’s win has an asterisk due to blatant eyepokes. In the rematch, Stipe took DC’s best, got poked yet again, then he survived, adjusted, and beat DC down. More impressive and convincing.

Back