Social Ruth Bader Ginsburg has passed away.

Honestly this is just a story of hubris that is going to play out from at least one perspective as a Greek tragedy. Ginsburg should have steeped down under Obama but she decided to hold on to power. That is on her. She knew that what is happening right now was likely and all because she was unwilling to contend with her own mortality.

Even Thurmond knew when to let go.

Romney has already indicated he won't vote yes.

I saw rumors indicating such, but also saw sources saying Romney has no position as of now. Regardless, assuming Romney and Murkowsky are nays, you still need two more defections. I'd guess Collins is possible,maybe Graham given he's on record saying he would not vote to confirm a nominee In this specific situation. I wouldn't bet on it though

Tonight? Source?

I saw rumors indicating such, but also saw sources saying Romney has no position as of now. Regardless, assuming Romney and Murkowsky are nays, you still need two more defections. I'd guess Collins is possible,maybe Graham given he's on record saying he would not vote to confirm a nominee I'm this specific situation. I wouldn't bet on it though

Actually its way more people than I thought apparently.

Like I said, may just be rumour.

I saw rumors indicating such, but also saw sources saying Romney has no position as of now. Regardless, assuming Romney and Murkowsky are nays, you still need two more defections. I'd guess Collins is possible,maybe Graham given he's on record saying he would not vote to confirm a nominee I'm this specific situation. I wouldn't bet on it though

Graham has no integrity. He will vote. Remember how he was once Anti Trump? Now he gets on his knees. Collins is done for sure in her Senate race if she doesnt vote with the GOP.

Except he doesn't actually give a shit about a scotus legacy. He wants to win and not be remembered as leaving office on a low note. Not to mention the indictments will be coming.
having a corrupt FBI indicted will be a high not regardless

Susan Collins is at risk of losing her seat because of her vote on that douchey fratboy judge. We'll see if she meant it.

I saw rumors indicating such, but also saw sources saying Romney has no position as of now. Regardless, assuming Romney and Murkowsky are nays, you still need two more defections. I'd guess Collins is possible,maybe Graham given he's on record saying he would not vote to confirm a nominee In this specific situation. I wouldn't bet on it though

Graham and Grassley have both barked that they won't support the vote, but everybody knows McConnell is holding their leash.

Collins and Romney are confirmed no's. Collins won't risk her seat and Romney practically beats off in the senate chamber when he knows he's making a statement against Trump.

That leaves Murkowski, who can and has been paid off by her own team before. My guess is she'll give McConnell her vote in exchange for playing kingmaker off of Trump's list. And some money. Always more money.

Plus McConnell has Pence as an ace.

First 2 minutes after this witch died and Schumer was out their pandering and saying no noms till the election

Graham has no integrity. He will vote. Remember how he was once Anti Trump? Now he gets on his knees. Collins is done for sure in her Senate race if she doesnt vote with the GOP.
She's done if she does vote with the GOP. The only reason her seat is in danger is because she voted for Kavanaugh.

Actually its way more people than I thought apparently.

Like I said, may just be rumour.

<RomeroSalute>

Honor, ladies and gentlemen....Something many absolute POS politicians don't have.

I can't see how the GOP passes up a right wing SCOTUS of Alito, Thomas, Kavanaugh, Gorsuch, Barrett?(insert other right wing federalist society judge) with Roberts as well. That's a locked in extreme textualist Court for several decades. Again, Breyer is by far the oldest currently serving at 83. Not confirming someone risks Biden replacing RBG and Breyer in his first term.

EiP6S9bWAAExEz4

Back