Rustam Khalibov has more than one amazing suplex KO

I didnt think you were allowed to drop people on their head in the UFC?

Jesus, dude explosively folded him over his face. Horrifying! This man could be the new Rampage of slams.

m-1 rejects taking over!

(kidding!! lol)

that was a horrifying throw though, wow

Scary. I would hate to fight a guy that throws me around like that. I could land on my neck and break it, die, and you'll all miss me a lot and ask about me everyday. :-0

Scary. I would hate to fight a guy that throws me around like that. I could land on my neck and break it, die, and you'll all miss me a lot and ask about me everyday. :-0

hahaha this will make me remember you for at least a minute or two

Of all the ways homie thought he could lose, I doubt he imagined getting high-archingly slammed directly on his face 3 seconds in. I'd refuse to accept it. "No, he hit me with an overhand, I swear. I did NOT get Shaq-dunked grill-first into the mat by Dan Severn's skinny foster child just now."

Just picks guys up for fun.
I winced when I saw that. Thanks TS

This dude just does not stop... 100% trying to kill the guy until the ref steps in, just the way it should be.

i think everyone would be well advised to just avoid clinching with this man all together. it seems like if he can tie up, you're going for a rather unpleasant ride.

I feel like you really have to suck at wrestling to get hit with three suplexes in a row. Drop your weight or something.

Back