Rustam Khabilov vs. Kajan Johnson rescheduled for September/Moscow FN (136 ) event

Kajan has worse TDD than CM Punk.

Why are they feeding a can to a guy on a 5 fight win streak?

Khabilov should be fighting Hernandez or Hooker.

Dana feeding Kajan to the Dagestani mafia until he gets cut from the UFC. Also wonder how many wins in a row it'll take for Khabilov to finally get a ranked opponent. At this rate he'll be on a 15 fight win streak still fighting guys like Damir Hadzovic.

Dana feeding Kajan to the Dagestani mafia until he gets cut from the UFC. Also wonder how many wins in a row it'll take for Khabilov to finally get a ranked opponent. At this rate he'll be on a 15 fight win streak still fighting guys like Damir Hadzovic.

UFC calls that the "Michel Prazeres and Mairbek Taisumov Approach"

They're matching up all the good Russian prospects with cans so they can get good wins in their home country.

Kajan Johnson > Martins > Khabilov.
Machachev > Johnson > Martins > Machachev

glitch in the matrix imo.

I think they're giving Kajan 1 more so it doesn't look very bias when they cut him after another loss. If they did it after 1 people would get their panties in a bunch because he's been vocal about fighters union and pay etc.

To be fair, he is a point fighter though. I know he has that finish over Martins but, aside from that, he's done nothing but try to point fight his way to victory. I'd be happy if the UFC got rid of guys like him and Elias. They aren't even top level guys, they are just point fighters.

I think Khabilov is having visa issues so they are not going to push him. Good to see him having a fight.

Also it seems that Kajan is getting some Chris Wade treatment here.

I think they're giving Kajan 1 more so it doesn't look very bias when they cut him after another loss. If they did it after 1 people would get their panties in a bunch because he's been vocal about fighters union and pay etc.

To be fair, he is a point fighter though. I know he has that finish over Martins but, aside from that, he's done nothing but try to point fight his way to victory. I'd be happy if the UFC got rid of guys like him and Elias. They aren't even top level guys, they are just point fighters.
I dont think the UFC cares about people thinking if they cut Kajan. I dont even think people would care enough to complain.

Kajan is a good fighter. This is not a gimme fight.

And Elias? You dont want to cut the best hair in the UFC

I dont think the UFC cares about people thinking if they cut Kajan. I dont even think people would care enough to complain.

Kajan is a good fighter. This is not a gimme fight.

And Elias? You dont want to cut the best hair in the UFC

some people are making a stink about that chick being cut lol

giphy.gif

Rustam deserve a Top 10!

wait wat
I was sure Kajan was going to get cut for saying all that shit about dana lol

Wtf is this fight? Khabilov is essentially a replica of Makhachev lmao. He might not be as young, but he is more experienced. I would be very surprised if Khabilov did not get a finish here.

and since Makhachev just beat Johnson.. can we give him someone? Would be great to see him on this card.

Khabil going to murk Kajan methinks.

Still lets do it!

They trying they damnest to get Kajan out of there. Since when do they book someone on a five fight win streak against someone coming off a loss thats not higher in the rankings

They're matching up all the good Russian prospects with cans so they can get good wins in their home country.
Lol at winning 4 out of last 5 fights in the UFC and being a can.

Goddamn Sherdoggers are dumb sometimes. He lost his last fight though, on Sherdog that means everything

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back