Russow the moose yo

HAHAHAHAHAHA SOMEONE POSTED A PICTURE OF WHEN HE BEAT DUFFEE AND PEOPLE PRETENDED TO BE SHOCKED, APPALLED, AND OFFENDED, AS IF lT WAS EXTREMELY VIOLENT OR GRAPHIC WHEN IT WAS, IN FACT, A WEAK STRIKE HAHAHAHWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT I JUST CRAPPED MYSELF THAT IS HOW FUCKING HILARIOUS IT IS WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sherdog is like the only site I can think of that has him in the top 10. He's behind a lot of other guys. He's also boring as shit.

This and fans hates fattie also I think this kids trying to troll bc even if him and Tim are the only 2fight fighters you've ever watched you wouldn't continue watching mma.

HAHAHAHAHAHA SOMEONE POSTED A PICTURE OF WHEN HE BEAT DUFFEE AND PEOPLE PRETENDED TO BE SHOCKED, APPALLED, AND OFFENDED, AS IF lT WAS EXTREMELY VIOLENT OR GRAPHIC WHEN IT WAS, IN FACT, A WEAK STRIKE HAHAHAHWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT I JUST CRAPPED MYSELF THAT IS HOW FUCKING HILARIOUS IT IS WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I think there might be a hint of sarcasm herd also my tarantula is named after bub the Zombie who loved.

I think there might be a hint of sarcasm herd also my tarantula is named after bub the Zombie who loved.

Are you kidding me? I'm off the charts

sarcasm-detector-thumb1.jpg

I had no idea he was out of prison already. Twas a Russow imposter vs werdum.

Ahhh, 'Mike Russow being violent thread', always hilarious. In 2010.

Back