Russo Bros.' DEADLY CLASS on Syfy (NYCC Trailer Released)

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Comic-Con Trailer for Russo Brothers' DEADLY CLASS on Syfy

SyFy has released the official comic-con trailer for "Deadly Class," a new comic book-based series, which is hailing from executive producers Joe and Anthony Russo, the directors of "Avengers: Infinity War." Benjamin Wadsworth (MTV's Teen Wolf) stars as a streetwise teen misfit named Marcus, who is recruited to enroll at a special private high school in San Francisco. Once there, Marcus is shocked to discover that his school instructors do more than teach basic education, they also train the students to be world-class assassins.

Looks interesting. It's like Wanted meets Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters.

Why it have to be a teen movie? Lets do a hitman school for college kids instead. Or how about night school for adults? I cant watch the teen drama bull.

Looks interesting. It's like Wanted meets Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters.
The comic is really good from what I've read so far. Gets pretty violent fast n has some pretty fucked up characters so far

But does it have a bigger budget then most usual 6$ syfy stuff

SyFy has released the official comic-con trailer for "Deadly Class," a new comic book-based series, which is hailing from executive producers Joe and Anthony Russo, the directors of "Avengers: Infinity War." Benjamin Wadsworth (MTV's Teen Wolf) stars as a streetwise teen misfit named Marcus, who is recruited to enroll at a special private high school in San Francisco. Once there, Marcus is shocked to discover that his school instructors do more than teach basic education, they also train the students to be world-class assassins.

<mma4>

Where is SyFy getting the money for so many TV rights and then produce the shows?

Update: October 6, 2018

New York Comic-Con Trailer for the Russo Bros.' DEADLY CLASS

Reeks too much of tryhard edginess. Like Suicide Squad for teens. Pass

If its great, Syfy will cancel it after the third season's cliffhanger. If it's average, bank on a long run.

With the Russo bros behind, they've earned my attention. At least they have the clout to have it picked up elsewhere should it succeed.

Looks absolutely fucking terrible

does it actually have a budget? Syfy fucking sucks when it comes to that

does it actually have a budget? Syfy fucking sucks when it comes to that
Shows like Battlestar Galactica and The Expanse aside, this is usually true.

I can't imagine a show by the Russo Brothers not having a good budget, though.

Just watched the first episode. I really enjoyed will be keeping up with thjs also cant wait for the new season of The magicians

Last edited:
Watched it. Will give it a go. On par with The Gifted acting wise. At least there’s no cheesy special effects to have to worry about.

Back