Russian women are the hottest in europe.

Russia women are notorious for packing on weight rapidly and stop giving a damn about looks after they hit 30, or getting married.
This.

Most Eastern European women I've met are stuck up or bitchy. They only fuck with their kind. Plus they fucking bathe in perfume like it's an excuse to not shower.

Italian women, on the other hand...oh yeah.

Hope Kunitskaya losses her next fight. Not because i dislike her but she is decently pretty and should have more children at least 2 more and go be a good mother for some years. Raise some nationalist kids. You are right though i dont follow women mma much at all i think many the Russian girls are slavic. But all these recent guys in UFC are minority background.
Would be very hard to raise her kids as nationalist since her husband is Arab.

The all time worst accent. So unattractive. Nothing less sexy than some polish stripper trying to Act sexy

Not as bad as Brazilians trying to speak English. Sound like they’d be shaven down Bigfoot’s or something.

2a9b10687d80caed894458a2452b9b42.jpg

This.

Most Eastern European women I've met are stuck up or bitchy. They only fuck with their kind. Plus they fucking bathe in perfume like it's an excuse to not shower.

Italian women, on the other hand...oh yeah.

I spent 3 months in Eastern Europe this year. The girls are very open to western girls and bang like pros. They are just cold as ice and approaching/breaking through is the difficult part. Once you get past introductions/coldness, it is fuck city.

is it me or are Russian women on average the hottest in europe?

1.Russia

2.Slovakia

3.Poland

4.Italy

5.Sweden

6.Denmark

7.Croatia

8.belarus

9.Spain

10.Norway
No pics??

Ban !!!!!

Obligatory Russian woman pic
3b1fcf2f19501d552d84bd4a290039e7.jpg

Why are Russian guys average looking when their women are hot?

I prefer Dutch and yes I'm biased as fuck
a4ba15fc2ccbf991aadcd7a9144e4efe--cheap-fashion-fashion-looks.jpg

Back