International Russian tanks massing on Ukraine's border

vl75h.jpg

So back for seconds then?

In other words. Russian tanks are in russia.

Give it a break bro

The candy billionaire placed in charge of Ukraine is so corrupt he's gonna lose the election. Time to try the "rally round the flag" technique

Europe might be already sold out by Trump.

<Dylan>

I wasnt aware that America owned Europe or that America caused them to start relying on Russian oil...did America also cause them to not do anything to Russia when they took Crimea?

Stop being a TDS having cuck.

<Dylan>

I wasnt aware that America owned Europe or that America caused them to start relying on Russian oil...did America also cause them to not do anything to Russia when they took Crimea?

Stop being a TDS having cuck.
LOL, I've seen his posts before. He doesn't come across as geopolitically savvy, and that's being generous, because I'm in a good mood.

LOL, I've seen his posts before. He doesn't come across as geopolitically savvy, and that's being generous, because I'm in a good mood.

You should be in a bad mood and tell him in no uncertain terms to FUCK OFF.

https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-accuses-russia-of-putting-tanks-on-border-11567237

I wonder if world will keep watching Putin chipping away slowly each country. Europe might be already sold out by Trump and NATO isnt worth the paper its written on. If that happens I hope Europe gets their nukes out.
You really shouldn't

Yeah he is a stupid man.
In other words. Russian tanks are in russia.

Give it a break bro

The candy billionaire placed in charge of Ukraine is so corrupt he's gonna lose the election. Time to try the "rally round the flag" technique

Yeah its a joke. He is pushing for the US to start a war for another nation that is run by shit bags and neofascist and nazis (ukraine). I think he is a paranoid Pole living in the UK.

Hey @Seaside it’s going down

At least America will lose too. I will cheer the most arrogant war mongering power falling.

lol Obama gave Crimea (another nation’s sovereign land and a major strategic port) and all of Syria to Putin on a silver platter and in TS’s brainwashed mind, Trump is the sellout.

Facts don’t matter to delusional people.

lol Obama gave Crimea (another nation’s sovereign land and a major strategic port) and all of Syria to Putin on a silver platter and in TS’s brainwashed mind, Trump is the sellout.

The Crimean thing is understandable. What would you prefer war? Ukraine had a coup and was and still is oppressing Russian speakers. I think all these foreign wars and stuff doesnt benenfit the US. In any case yeah the blaming Trump for everything is so dumb and wrong.

They can both be sellouts, right?

Look at the Trump NPC rush in to defend daddy.

Without the russian ukraine would be muslim and led by a mongol warlord. They should be happy to join the motherland once more

Back