*Russian Heavyweight* Konstantin Erokhin on Viktor Pe

im taking konstantin by KO in under 3 min round 1!! mark my words

Hope he is a new big HW in the UFC,need of new contenders alongside Werdum,Miocic,Browne and maybe Hunt

Erokhin via being Russians.

Russian invasion has started....

me seeing that video of knockouts and him saying its a secret has got me excited for this fight

He is going to kill Pesta in the first round. Can't wait to see him against better fighters.

Sad to see one of these guys lose, particularly Pesta if it's by crushing knockout. Oh well.

He's going to throw a whole bunch of punches. One will land well enough to cause visible damaged. He will follow up with a bunch more punches. He will continue with this follow up flurry until the ref pulls him off.

Fight over.

looking forward to this fight, the division needs fresh air

Rooting for Erokhin but I'd be sad if Pestq gets cut after that..

Picked the huge underdog via not looking like Bob Sapp.
This guy has apparently never seen a 2nd round? Huge if true.

he is small but built like a tank and has fast ad powerful hands. he could have success against the most of the HW division, most of them are quite slow or can't take a shot. the bloodyelbow guys described him as the best HW to be signed by the UFC since Daniel Cormier.

Looks scary, but his cardio is probably AWFUL.

Erokhin looks great, but if you watch the Rogers fight you'll see he's pretty undersized.

He needs a better translator, should have asked Sam Kardan or someone like that (or me as I am in Sweden haha).

Back