International Russian commercial targeting defectors to the US

It's fake and gay footage. Literally.

I don't know. Footage looked pretty real to me.

Which begs the question: When just a handful of US troops killed 300+ russians who were dumb enough to try and fight them, do you think their lack of sexual discipline had anything to do with it? Like, Wagner ordered an advance, and half the russians in the column immediately dropped to their knees and started sucking off the guy next to them?

It would explain the mass casualties in such a short amount of time. And listen, I'm trying to be open minded here. I understand that gay people exist in the russian military. But could you pass the word that they shouldn't be trying to fuck their mates during actual combat?

Which begs the question: When just a handful of US troops killed 300+ russians who were dumb enough to try and fight them, do you think their lack of sexual discipline had anything to do with it? Like, Wagner ordered an advance, and half the russians in the column immediately dropped to their knees and started sucking off the guy next to them?

It would explain the mass casualties in such a short amount of time. And listen, I'm trying to be open minded here. I understand that gay people exist in the russian military. But could you pass the word that they shouldn't be trying to fuck their mates during actual combat?

lol speaking of gays in the russian military i remember seeing some ukranian drone footage where they dropped a bomb on two russians when one of them was sucking the other guys dick. what a way to go out.

It takes a special kind of stupid to turn a thread that makes light hearted fun of the degenerate and extremist left into an "orange man bad" and "there are some gay people in Russia" thread.

I guess that video hits a bit too close to home for some people.

X

russian military be like

It takes a special kind of stupid to turn a thread that makes light hearted fun of the degenerate and extremist left into an "orange man bad" and "there are some gay people in Russia" thread.

I guess that video hits a bit too close to home for some people.

Snowflakes like you can dish it out, but you can't take it.

Go cry somewhere else. We're making fun of a shitty TS'er in here.

lol speaking of gays in the russian military i remember seeing some ukranian drone footage where they dropped a bomb on two russians when one of them was sucking the other guys dick. what a way to go out.

Lends new meaning to these lyrics,

"They kept coming just like I figured
So I stepped back and started sprayin' :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s
What a way to go out, out like a sucker
But I'm on track like a Long Island train"

Lol the Russian propaganda is winning some over I see.

Reactions: Cid
Snowflakes like you can dish it out, but you can't take it.

Go cry somewhere else. We're making fun of a shitty TS'er in here.

Yeah TS is a real jackass, posting a video for people to comment on.

Not sure if it needed its own thread but I sure as hell found this amusing. Yeah, I get that it's Russia but our social policies are making us the laughing stock of the world.

Lmfao. Typical libtards

You sure they're not happy where they are?

1v6rsfui55u81.gif
Imagine if Biden had done this... <36>

Back