International Russian commercial targeting defectors to the US

Yeah, sure, it's social policies making a laughing stock out of your nation and not Donald Trump being the leading Republican candidate. Got it.

hysterical-laughter.gif

Last edited:
The sequel to that ad is that they go back to Russia, their son gets kidnapped and forced to the front linlines
then a follow-up where the kid gets the shit beaten out of him by some Chechen commander.

Or they can just air the drone footage from those Russkies blowing eachother on the frontlines.

Get that real Russian pride thing going :)

Is any liberal going to laugh at some of the situations in the vid? Or do you all just take yourselves wayyy to seriously?

I suppose libs have to support every weirdo scenario the vid presents, or they're off the team.

Liberalism isn't a cult though.

Is any liberal going to laugh at some of the situations in the vid? Or do you all just take yourselves wayyy to seriously?

I suppose libs have to support every weirdo scenario the vid presents, or they're off the team.

Liberalism isn't a cult though.

I think people are just pointing out that it's kinda hard to rip on americans for being gay when we have aerial footage of russians blowing each other in the middle of a firefight. I mean, that takes craving cock to a whole nother level.

I think people are just pointing out that it's kinda hard to rip on americans for being gay when we have aerial footage of russians blowing each other in the middle of a firefight. I mean, that takes craving cock to a whole nother level.
It's fake and gay footage. Literally.

You're obsessed with gay like the rest of the libs.

Username and av checks out.

I really got a kick out of the blm portion of the vid. Lol, they all kneel and let the dude cut in line for the bathroom.

It would be funny if it weren't so accurate. All the low test libs bent the knee. Lol 😆

Back