Russian Bear 5000?

Is that a joke? 5000 calories per serving?

Yep, that will definitely bulk you up.

Its like 7k calories or something when you drink it with a gallon of milk like your supposed to. Also I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

Its like 7k calories or something when you drink it with a gallon of milk like your supposed to. Also I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

Umm...I'm being dead serious here. 5000 calories is alot for an entire day's worth of caloric intake. I can't see how that can be serious if they're claiming that one serving is 5000 calories.

Well a gallon of milk has a truckload of calories in it and protein...call me cynical but I'd say the milk is doing most of the work. That's like saying this vitamin works best if you eat it with 2 cups broccoli, carrots, an orange, 2 tomatoes, and half a bag of spinach...

To be honest, I think you would gain a LOT more fat than muscle if you started taking this.

After reading the description in the link provided, most of the claims made are complete BS. Don't waste your money.

that reminds me of

159086_main.jpg

Dude, look at the intro paragraph:

Russian Bear 5000 Powder Information
Russian Bear 5000-Vanilla is a high calorie; zero fat; protein rich weight gaining powder providing 5000 calories and 292 grams protein per serving providing an anabolic formula for rapid weight gain without gaining fat.

Sounds like a special blend made with '90s ignorance.

For anyone who's contemplating buying this stuff, I have a case of Ultimate Orange I can sell you along with some Myostatin blockers.

For anyone who's contemplating buying this stuff, I have a case of Ultimate Orange I can sell you along with some Myostatin blockers.

I remember the "original formula" Ultimate Orange, that stuff rocked. Sad to see what Ultimate Orange has become. Same with the Ripped Fuel pills and Ripped Force drinks. Some products just don't work the same without ephedra.

I gained three lbs just by clicking on this thread...

Brian states in his review that his squat went from 180 to 605 in 6 months, so it's gotta be a great product.

Is this the stuff I remember seeing commercials for, with the weird looking buff guy and all the chicks around him? LOL

How do you even fit 5000 calories into such a small serving..of anything :S?

this sounds outrageous!! i think i would be unable to move after 1 serving of this

I don't see how it can't have any fat when it has 5000 calories per serving, which is supposedly 5 scoops of the stuff. Fat has the highest caloric content of carbs/fats/protein by far. Even if it does have 5000 calories per serving it can only have like 3 servings per container max, so yipee you can use it three days in a row before buying a new one.

I don't see how it can't have any fat when it has 5000 calories per serving, which is supposedly 5 scoops of the stuff. Fat has the highest caloric content of carbs/fats/protein by far. Even if it does have 5000 calories per serving it can only have like 3 servings per container max, so yipee you can use it three days in a row before buying a new one.

Yeah but they're only like 20 bucks each or something. Also you drink the serving with a gallon of milk throughout the day.

Back