• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Russia/Ukraine Megathread V6

Status
Not open for further replies.

"The Russians want to show the world what they're capable of, but they're just a horde. They're cannon fodder."

- Ukrainian soldier in this video^

All humans should go back to africa and leave us alone.
I for example gladly might agree to live in countries like Albania, Morocco, South Africa.
Why no?
Or in Brasil.

If future predictions will be good.
Why not?

Legit sources.

<Oku02>

Hahaha, I just looked at his last few tweets, and he apparently doesn't know the difference between Hungary and Bulgaria

Fucking dimwit <45>

Reactions: lsa
I for example gladly might agree to live in countries like Albania, Morocco, South Africa.
Why no?
Or in Brasil.

If future predictions will be good.
Why not?
Sure, I love Tanger for instance.

@MIKOM Zelensky is a crook, that's beyond debate. Here's some official info, if you prefer it:

https://www.occrp.org/en/the-pandor...s-of-ukrainian-president-and-his-inner-circle

There were even protests in Ukraine when this news broke out. Turning a blind eye to it, even if you hate Putin, don't change the facts. And I'm going to say this, whether someone likes it or not: there's only one country in the world, aside from Israel, with the president, MP and defense minister all being Jewish. Guess which country is that.

If I was a Russian commander in this situation, I'd be real mindful of getting lured into a trap right now by getting stretched across territory I couldn't defend... but then again maybe that's why the advance is so slow. We don't really know if the Russian command have sharpened their thinking since the Kyiv debacle or if they are still making the same mistakes because of the political pressure to deliver results. Time will tell.

If i was a Russian commander i would defect, they have 2 options.

a) Proceed with caution while Ukraine keeps getting better gear and training on it.

b) Try to overrun Ukrainians which will get to heavy losses.

Honestly though I think before battlefield effectiveness the difference is that Saddam was basically clinging to power via intimidation, he didnt have the backing of most of the population, very little foreign support and even the armed forces largely melted away when they realised he was going to fall and they wouldnt face reprisals, similar to what happened in Afganistan last year.

The difference is that the US armed forces are a well-oiled, extremely efficient, murder machine, they are the closer we have ever been to Skynet.

The Ruskies on the other hand have shown to be completely stupid, incompetent and their army can't even get logistics right when invading a country right next to them.

If i remember correctly there were rumours or news of spec ops being on stand by to get zelenskiy out (sas i remember being mentioned)

Btw heres times article that tells story of first weeks and battle at presidential hall when russian spec ops tried to capture him.

Was not far that war would have played differently

https://time.com/6171277/volodymyr-zelensky-interview-ukraine-war/

Ukraines film.industry will have lots of material after this conflict
I don't know, man. I'm more worried that professional writers seem to be under the impression that the American government wanted to give Zelenskyy an enema.

Now it seems that Zelenskyy wants to give his own people enemas. Pretty strange. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
@MIKOM Zelensky is a crook, that's beyond debate. Here's some official info, if you prefer it:

https://www.occrp.org/en/the-pandor...s-of-ukrainian-president-and-his-inner-circle

There were even protests in Ukraine when this news broke out. Turning a blind eye to it, even if you hate Putin, don't change the facts. And I'm going to say this, whether someone likes it or not: there's only one country in the world, aside from Israel, with the president, MP and defense minister all being Jewish. Guess which country is that.

Is that supposed to be an argument? "Ukraine is bad because it's leaders are Jewish!" ...?
Say's more about you than Ukraine.

more volunteer news

British got taken pow, andrew hill

Text says his "volunteer group was beaten/destroyed, the brit was only wounded"

This from rus side though so who knows how true it is

Last edited:
Sure, I love Tanger for instance.
I had been in Mexico and Ukraine in 2007 th.

I had very bad opinions about Ukraine then...

Nepotism.
10 Ukraine, 1 Mexico. Damn.
Corruption.
3 Ukraine, 1 Mexico. Damn.
Tax evasion.
3 Ukraine, 1 Mexico. Again...Damn.
Kleptocracy.
Ukraine looked WORSE than Mexico. With 0 doubts.
Till level that I never will live in Ukraine.
While skilled ppl are really hardworking, like in Belarus or Russia.
Etc and etc.
While any suff lilke Nazi I didn't had experienced and also 0 hate...

Is that supposed to be an argument? "Ukraine is bad because it's leaders are Jewish!" ...?
Say's more about you than the Ukraine.

Not once did I say that Ukraine is bad, quite the contrary. I don't even think in those terms, not a single post here is me cheering for anyone. I'm just calling it as I see it. The whole crew that's leading Ukraine is shady as hell, a there are zero Ukrainians there. Makes you wonder. From the very beginning, I was certain that they had been led to slaughter. And due to the messed-up history they have, they are easily played into fighting a war that they should not be fighting at all. Look at the leadership, look at Ukrainian oligarchs (it's not a Russian-only thing), who they are, and what they have done to the country. I could write a mile-long post, but anyone can do it for themselves. And if you do, stay off Google. It won't show it and I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

Not once did I say that Ukraine is bad, quite the contrary. I don't even think in those terms, not a single post here is me cheering for anyone. I'm just calling it as I see it. The whole crew that's leading Ukraine is shady as hell, a there are zero Ukrainians there. Makes you wonder. From the very beginning, I was certain that they had been led to slaughter. And due to the messed-up history they have, they are easily played into fighting a war that they should not be fighting at all. Look at the leadership, look at Ukrainian oligarchs (it's not a Russian-only thing), who they are, and what they have done to the country. I could write a mile-long post, but anyone can do it for themselves. And if you do, stay off Google. It won't show it and I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

Yeah... this is the second time I've seen antisemitic nonsense from you. Like I said. It says a lot about you, and very little about any objective facts. It's also not tolerated here on Sherdog. I'm sure you're aware of plenty of other places where people love that sort of nonsense, so I recommend that's where you go. Bye.

If someone is thinking that before Zelebsky was better.
One example: car with driver barely able to walk due to his condition.
Stopped, showed papers and...passport with ...guess what inside...
Nothing wrong.
Continue...
Wrong place and term to get car placed...
xx Swiss francs solved everything here...In 1 minute with 0 papers.
Ukraine 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back