• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Russia travel

Yes its safe, no discrimination

Woman are up to seeking money or passport to foreign lands

Cost of living is cheap most of the country live on 300 dollars a month

How is Russia such a global power but people got 300 a month

Putin won't just randomly send me to war ? I won't get kidnapped for being too "western" ? English speakers ? Croatian and Russian is too different accent wise

Tell them you think Fedor is GOAT and they should welcome you with open arms

117o.gif

Last edited:
You realize your country is supporting Ukraine and sanctioning Russia right? It's not a good idea to visit Russia if your country is not allied with Russia.

You realize your country is supporting Ukraine and sanctioning Russia right? It's not a good idea to visit Russia if your country is not allied with Russia.
That's why I asked. I also live in Germany. They would see my Croatian passport

Left high kick to the head with this guy…

My dad went in 1972 to watch the Canada-Russia Summit Series (legendary hockey series).

He said you could get a woman for the night in exchange for a pair of pantyhose. Nothing has changed afaik.

Putin won't just randomly send me to war ? I won't get kidnapped for being too "western" ? English speakers ? Croatian and Russian is too different accent wise

You wont get problems from russian officials

That being said country is at war so avoid being near any factories military facilities and so forth since they might go boom suddenly

Do countries got official enemy lists ?

Screenshot_20240203_001628_Google.jpg

You wont get problems from russian officials

That being said country is at war so avoid being near any factories military facilities and so forth since they might go boom suddenly

War is only on the border ?

I would love to go to russia, but because it's an enemy country, I would avoid and the war doesnt seem to be ending anytime soon.....
I feel like you're mocking me

Here you go... Hot Russian Brides.

bravodate-3-386x463.png

Thanks. Now I'm probably added to 100 watch lists
Beautiful face but I like brown / blonde hair. Hers is pitch black. Like a turkish woman

Back