Russia Bans Transgenders From Driving

Transsexuals should be limited to automatic transmissions because they are obviously confused by stick shifts.

So if you're straight and crash a car now, does that automatically make you transgender person?

----
Perhaps a bannable offense

Last edited:
Transgenders should only be allowed to drive on this "queer street" that you always hear about.

One of Putin's closest political allies is the Russian Orthodox Church. I don't believe Putin really gives a shit about gays or transgender, but he's going to do something to appease his base.

Id imagine that an Alpha like Putin is probably a Sadist and such an Alpha would have many willing Masochists lined up around him.

So that part of this driving law thing would affect him no?

ok, to be fair, transgender are in denial about reality as they do not even understand if they are male or female

i think it is fair to not let people who have lost touch with reality drive
if you cannot understand if you are XX or XY chromosome, then you have zero fucking business behind the wheel endangering my pussy loving self
633824049006071090-SkepticalHippo.jpg+%2528800%25C3%2597600%2529.png

Personally i thought this was hilarious.
It's so ridiculous you cant help but laugh so im all for it.

1485.gif

Slightly off topic: I know a person going FTM transition. He's been doing it for a while and is a very convincing dude. Anyway, one of the first things he noticed when he started hormone therapy is that he got much better at parallel parking.

ok, to be fair, transgender are in denial about reality as they do not even understand if they are male or female

i think it is fair to not let people who have lost touch with reality drive
if you cannot understand if you are XX or XY chromosome, then you have zero fucking business behind the wheel endangering my pussy loving self

What about those that have XX male syndrome, XYY, More than two Y chromosomes, XXY, Defective Y chromosome, Y chromosome microdeletion, & Microchimerism?

I think its fair to let people who pass their drivers test to drive.

What about those that have XX male syndrome, XYY, More than two Y chromosomes, XXY, Defective Y chromosome, Y chromosome microdeletion, & Microchimerism?

I think its fair to let people who pass their drivers test to drive.

as long as they are not in denial about the Xs and Ys they are fine.

You see what i am getting at? if you have an XX and think you are an XY then you are a psychotic

do you see how what i am saying is completely different than the dumb ass examples you are giving???

Yet the liberal media still loves to paint the United States as the beacon of prejudice!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back