Law russell brand allegations

ICHEERTHEBULL

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
So the deviant Russle brand has finally been let go by his backers and is now being exposed (by the same people who turned a blind eye to it before) as a alleged rapist and child abuser (under US law, the age of consent is 16 in the UK). All allegations appear to have taken place at the time he was on Chanel 4 and various other British broadcasters payroll.

Original post, not going to delete it. I stand by everything I said even though my wording is open to misinterpretation. Posted before the allegations where made public but still deleting is cheating =
Disclaimer - unlike some of our American Sherbros I rememberer this prick when he was on MTV. I hated him then. I hated his stand up. I hated his documentaries and I very much hate the grifter bullshit he’s been lining his pockets with the last few years. Cunt of the highest order IMO.

A documentary is about to drop with allegations about him. Rape? Underage girls? Who knows but honestly it wouldn’t be a surprise considering how open he has been with his deviancy in the past. What is a surprise is this coming out now. Not when he was at the height of his fame and being payed by the very same people who now will be reporting on incidents they probably already knew about at the time. He is a nobody now as far as I know. With the exception of a reasonable following of Americans online. Again this documentary hasn’t dropped so I’ll have to wait and see what the deal is, I’m certainly not prepared to discount the testimonies of victims of this cunt BUT I absolutely ask the question “why now”. Don’t want to be a “conspiracy theorist” but this statement by the Marx Engles Lenin institute kind of does ring true to a degree.

With regard to the Russell Brand allegations I offer no speculation either way as to his innocence or guilt. Brand has been a public figure for almost 20 years in Britain and for the last 13 years or so has been regarded as a "political" figure. When he adopted conventional ‘leftist’ beliefs and advocated voting for the labour party the BBC couldn't stop putting him on national television platforms, despite his very well advertised dubious behaviour in the past. As to why these allegations have come to light now, we would be foolish to ignore the fact that Brand has used his giant platform to have people like Kit Klarenberg and Max Blumenthal on as well as airing critical coverage of the Ukraine war. Given the history of the British state using these kind of allegations to destroy someone who strays too far from the "mainstream", the cases of Assange and Alex Salmond should be kept in mind here as Craig Murray recently discussed in his interview with Blumenthal. The report posted on the BBC confirm that the Sunday Times and Channel 4 went out digging into this recently and the allegations relate to the period when Brand was at his most mainstream from 2007-2013. Whether or not the allegations against Brand are true or not it is reasonable to draw the conclusion that the motivation for bringing these forward now is connected to the kind of news coverage he has been doing.

We now know that there will be rape allegations.

Last edited:
The accusation could’ve been a leader of a cult and I wouldn’t have blinked

He just strikes me as a scummy narcissistic creep that uses his fame to get laid

In fact, isn’t he the one that got Amy Winehouse hook back on that shit?

This seems a bit more than a he said she said situation...

One woman alleges that Brand raped her against a wall in his Los Angeles home. She was treated at a rape crisis centre on the same day. The Times says it has seen medical records to support this

A second woman alleges that Brand assaulted her when he was in his early 30s and she was 16 and still at school. She alleges he referred to her as "the child" during an emotionally abusive and controlling relationship

A third woman claims that Brand sexually assaulted her while she worked with him in Los Angeles, and that he threatened to take legal action if she told

No idea either way. He was a hedonistic crackhead, so I can only imagine the grey areas he got into, but we’re talking about serious allegations which should be referred to the police.

As far as the OP, @ICHEERTHEBULL, you are already calling conspiracy? Let’s put it into some perspective. Max Blumenthal, the trust fund son of a former advisor to Bill Clinton named Sidney Blumenthal (the guy Hitchens snitched on), is a nobody in the states. Nobody cares that he was on a YT channel.

edit:

Not to single Max out (he has his lane) — my point is, a grand conspiracy based upon Brand’s work seems far fetched to me.

Last edited:
Wonder how he met the 16 year old and turned it into a relationship. Really weird.

Anyhow, hopefully the courts hear the evidence and justice is served whatever the outcome might be.

As far as the OP, @ICHEERTHEBULL, you are already calling conspiracy? Let’s put it into some perspective. Max Blumenthal, the trust fund son of a former advisor to Bill Clinton named Sidney Blumenthal (the guy Hitchens snitched on), is a nobody in the states. Nobody cares that he was on a YT channel.

Well no I haven’t. I’ve clearly indicated I’m inclined to believe what allegations come out. What I have asked is “why now” in one hour these allegations will be broadcast on a station he worked for and not before

Disclaimer - unlike some of our American Sherbros I rememberer this prick when he was on MTV. I hated him then. I hated his stand up. I hated his documentaries and I very much hate the grifter bullshit he’s been lining his pockets with the last few years. Cunt of the highest order IMO.

A documentary is about to drop with allegations about him. Rape? Underage girls? Who knows but honestly it wouldn’t be a surprise considering how open he has been with his deviancy in the past. What is a surprise is this coming out now. Not when he was at the height of his fame and being payed by the very same people who now will be reporting on incidents they probably already knew about at the time. He is a nobody now as far as I know. With the exception of a reasonable following of Americans online. Again this documentary hasn’t dropped so I’ll have to wait and see what the deal is, I’m certainly not prepared to discount the testimonies of victims of this cunt BUT I absolutely ask the question “why now”. Don’t want to be a “conspiracy theorist” but this statement by the Marx Engles Lenin institute kind of does ring true to a degree.

With regard to the Russell Brand allegations I offer no speculation either way as to his innocence or guilt. Brand has been a public figure for almost 20 years in Britain and for the last 13 years or so has been regarded as a "political" figure. When he adopted conventional ‘leftist’ beliefs and advocated voting for the labour party the BBC couldn't stop putting him on national television platforms, despite his very well advertised dubious behaviour in the past. As to why these allegations have come to light now, we would be foolish to ignore the fact that Brand has used his giant platform to have people like Kit Klarenberg and Max Blumenthal on as well as airing critical coverage of the Ukraine war. Given the history of the British state using these kind of allegations to destroy someone who strays too far from the "mainstream", the cases of Assange and Alex Salmond should be kept in mind here as Craig Murray recently discussed in his interview with Blumenthal. The report posted on the BBC confirm that the Sunday Times and Channel 4 went out digging into this recently and the allegations relate to the period when Brand was at his most mainstream from 2007-2013. Whether or not the allegations against Brand are true or not it is reasonable to draw the conclusion that the motivation for bringing these forward now is connected to the kind of news coverage he has been doing.

We now know that there will be rape allegations.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-66831593

He's a prominent anti vax voice. If course there will be allegations of something. This is how it works, comrade.

He was good in Forgetting Sarah Marshall, I wonder if he had a threesome with Sarah Marshall and the front desk chick Mila Kunis, I bet he did

phil-hartman.gif

Well no I haven’t. I’ve clearly indicated I’m inclined to believe what allegations come out. What I have asked is “why now” in one hour these allegations will be broadcast on a station he worked for and not before

Oh, okay. Sorry if I misread. Well, as we saw with Jimmy, as well as others too, the media will protect, or obfuscate, in order to have self-preservation above that of victims. What I object to is Brand’s painting this as a ‘got me because of my words’ moment, and the quote you included did just that, muddying the waters whilst being ‘objective’ by pointing out his guests.

this is probably the first clip of this person i ever watched.
the only thing i know about him is that he used to be katy perry's husband (i think).
what did he do to have concerted action against him?

There was someone searching for old fuck partners of his to see if any of them would call it rape? None of these women came out on their own?

Sounds like a blatant hit job by someone trying to take Brand out for not being a shit bag leftist…that’s my take.

Oh, okay. Sorry if I misread. Well, as we saw with Jimmy, as well as others too, the media will protect, or obfuscate, in order to have self-preservation above that of victims. What I object to is Brand’s painting this as a ‘got me because of my words’ moment, and the quote you included did just that, muddying the waters whist being ‘objective’ by pointing out his guests.

To be honest I can see how my post could be misinterpreted. I don’t really want to delete anything because in the interest of honesty my original words should be left there (deleting is cheating) so I’ll put it in spoilers and change the op with the the doc once it is online

Sounds like a smear job considering how vocal he is against mainstream narratives.

Yeah they really went back in time and made him rape these girls to protect the mainstream narratives.

There's literally texts and multiple corroborations. Dude's been a deviant for years. The only surprising thing is that it's taken this long to come out.

Back