*RUMOUR* Anderson Silva KO'd in training

So many questions going into this fight. I don't know what to expect.

Anderson himself said he got knocked out few times in training. And Maldonado also said he knocked Anderson out once.

His words (He was asked about a boxing match where he allegedly got knocked out):
"A boxing match that I was knocked out? I dont remember. In the gym it happened several times, but in a boxing match i don't remember"

Last edited:
What a bunch of idiots on here! Silva gets ko'd once and now he's never going to be the same? Truth is he's taken little damage throughout his career. Silva will destroy Diaz!

so where does this rumour come from?

With a name like Frode Falch I wouldn't expect you to get caught up in American spelling mistakes. In the Queen's English (ie: real English) rumour is the correct spelling.

Its rumor not rumour

Not in the rest of the world mate...including the fkn country that spawned the language. As an American you should ALWAYS check your spelling an grammar before correcting someone, because chances are...you're wrong

How did you make that leap to Jones who has yet to lose?

What a bunch of idiots on here! Silva gets ko'd once and now he's never going to be the same? Truth is he's taken little damage throughout his career. Silva will destroy Diaz!

This.

Look at Fabricio Werdurm, he got KO'd by Cigano back in 2008, and look where he's at today? He went on to finish Fedor, Big Nog, Mark Hunt, and is currently UFC HW interim champ.

Doesn't mean Nick Diaz WASN'T KOd in training so ....

Its rumor not rumour

"Rumour" is the British spelling, genius. You're speaking their language, they aren't speaking yours, so keep that in mind the next time you try giving an English lesson on Sherdog.

He didn't get KO'd... they were training finishes pretending to get KO'd

I would not be surprised. His chin was never the same and his reflexes have slowed down.

Not to mention his way of training/sparring heavily relied on his chin, sparring without a helmet, asking Feijao to to land full power bombs on him and taking them...

He wouldn't be medically cleared to fight if he suffered a concussion so close to the fight.

This.

Look at Fabricio Werdurm, he got KO'd by Cigano back in 2008, and look where he's at today? He went on to finish Fedor, Big Nog, Mark Hunt, and is currently UFC HW interim champ.

Amen

Back