Rumors that Ben Saddik will rematch Adegbuyi

Broadcast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
According to my sources, Adegbuyi asked for a rematch and Glory are willing to offer it in the new season which starts in March.

Benjamin invokes the better draw of Ben Saddik and his back injury which postponed his preparation.

would be good but i think is too early, they have to do Saddik or Hari vs Rico soon as possible,especially taking advantage of Saddik momentum to make a big event

Not surprising. It's a weak division their aren't really any other options. Benjamin gets it by default.

Not surprising. It's a weak division their aren't really any other options. Benjamin gets it by default.
Ben Saddik and Adegbuyi are indeed cream, but compared to which division? Adegbuyi (ranked #3 now) demolished the light-heavyweight interim champion Pavel Zhuravlev. I do agree the middleweights might be better, but Endy Semeleer, Jonay Risco or Tayfun Ozcan are not fantastic names. Regarding the featherweights, Abdellah Ezbiri or Serhii Adamchuk, same shit.

The division in kickboxing tend now to be "as good" as those from the UFC. UFC/Glory divisions are not stacked, but this is also because they don"t concentrate values anymore. In HW and Max. Or in 3 divisions for example.

Rematch makes sense. The winner should fight Badr the GOAT.

Ben Saddik and Adegbuyi are indeed cream, but compared to which division? Adegbuyi (ranked #3 now) demolished the light-heavyweight interim champion Pavel Zhuravlev. I do agree the middleweights might be better, but Endy Semeleer, Jonay Risco or Tayfun Ozcan are not fantastic names. Regarding the featherweights, Abdellah Ezbiri or Serhii Adamchuk, same shit.

The division in kickboxing tend now to be "as good" as those from the UFC. UFC/Glory divisions are not stacked, but this is also because they don"t concentrate values anymore. In HW and Max. Or in 3 divisions for example.
True, Kickboxing in general isn't incredibly stacked in any division. Light-mid guys seem to be in a deeper pool tho, just like UFC

This fight would be an insult for BenSaddik at this moment. He won the tournament, he should fight Rico. Or at least Badr as a money fight..
Adegbuyi is a step back and he knocked him out pretty hard even when JBS only had 1 hand to use.

Not wanna be the game braker here and I don't think it has been said, but JBS should have lost the fight. There is no standing 8 count and he walked away so the ref should do that crazy wave thing with his hands and ended the fight. Or ref should have let the fight go and he would be K.O'ed.

And there was no balls shot either

Careful not to choke on his sweaty Moroccan balls.

I hope you are not just another hater because Badr is so good and everyone loves him. He is an example to be followed by every young man. I bet you wish he comes back and saves Glory's bum life.

I hope you are not just another hater because Badr is so good and everyone loves him. He is an example to be followed by every young man. I bet you wish he comes back and saves Glory's bum life.
want me to state the obvious? Im not going to....

Ok, i am, hè is actually the worst role model in kickboxing history

Amature hour trolling. Try and get more creative...

This fight would be an insult for BenSaddik at this moment. He won the tournament, he should fight Rico. Or at least Badr as a money fight..
Adegbuyi is a step back and he knocked him out pretty hard even when JBS only had 1 hand to use.
Adegbuyi should have also fought Verhoeven again, since he won 2 Glory contender tournaments. Glory make stupid rules then.

Anyway, some things I have to point:

1. Adegbuyi was late with the preparation due to back injury (you can see that on his official channel on Youtube)
2. Ben Saddik was the 2nd seed of the tournament and got a better draw than Adegbuyi, clearly (an injured and poorer Inocente, instead of Wilnis). Adegbuyi went on war with Jahfarr.

3. I don"t say Adegbuyi would win the rematch, but notice except for Verhoeven he won his rematches clearly after being KOed in the first bouts. One is against Rozenstruik, he fought very technically at the rematch and the second one is against very dangerous Zhuravlev (he demolished him via KO, after being KOed in the first seconds and some "experts" said Benny has a glass chin, lol). I know here it"s Glory and different level, but a fresh Adegbuyi can outbox him technically if he can avoid the Jamal"s power. Do you agree or not? Not to mention these are heavyweights anyway and Adegbuyi also has insane power, he was previously called The Hammer. I notice though Ben Saddik is something special.

Ben Saddik is something special? I'm sorry, I only skim read your paragraphs because you mentioned Zhuravlev. Zhuravlev is tiny and moved up to test himself. Amazing LHW but has no business at HW. It isn't an achievement for Adegbuyi to beat him.

Ben Saddik could be special, in a couple more years, if he keeps his heart. If he keeps some kind of winning streak. If he shows some balls. I like the guy but I've seen him crumble more than once when he can't KO somebody.
He isn't something special today.

JBS certainly hasn't reached an all time great status, but he has had some special moments with the most recent tournament win being the biggest. Given the current landscape of HW's you kind of have to grade on a curve. He's definitely the 2nd best HW out there right now.

Adegbuyi should have also fought Verhoeven again, since he won 2 Glory contender tournaments. Glory make stupid rules then.

Anyway, some things I have to point:

1. Adegbuyi was late with the preparation due to back injury (you can see that on his official channel on Youtube)
2. Ben Saddik was the 2nd seed of the tournament and got a better draw than Adegbuyi, clearly (an injured and poorer Inocente, instead of Wilnis). Adegbuyi went on war with Jahfarr.

3. I don"t say Adegbuyi would win the rematch, but notice except for Verhoeven he won his rematches clearly after being KOed in the first bouts. One is against Rozenstruik, he fought very technically at the rematch and the second one is against very dangerous Zhuravlev (he demolished him via KO, after being KOed in the first seconds and some "experts" said Benny has a glass chin, lol). I know here it"s Glory and different level, but a fresh Adegbuyi can outbox him technically if he can avoid the Jamal"s power. Do you agree or not? Not to mention these are heavyweights anyway and Adegbuyi also has insane power, he was previously called The Hammer. I notice though Ben Saddik is something special.
I agree on the part that GLORY contender tournaments are bullshit, since the winners rarely get an actual shot at the title.
But, to say that Benny had a thougher draw is not to be proven, His fights were harder, but JBS might have KO'ed Wilnis earlier. It's a tournament and thats just the way these things go.
But Ben Saddik is on fire lately, and is improving every fight. I dont see Benny doing anything that shows he might have a chance beating Rico now.
Ben Saddik is the most deserving challenger at the moment, and not giving him a shot wouldn't make any sense. Rico needs to defend the title, and any other opponent than JBS at this moment is title unworthy.

Ben Saddik lost to Wilnis at Glory 53 (!). He is 0-2 against Wilnis, also lost at Glory 2. In my opinion Wilnis is better than Inocente, this isn"t also your opinion? Everybody would agree. Not to take anything from Jamal, Benny had a bad luck with the draw.

Ghiță demolished Ben Saddik, but the current Ben Saddik hits the hardest maybe. Or top 2 anyway.

Back