*RUMOR* that Rumble suffered eye poke in training and is out against Gustafsson

Injury bug....it begins...

tumblr_m7ncv6ZOP21r5r8duo2_500.gif

It has begun...

Wow, Rumble is cocky. Hasn't even fought Gus yet and already training for Jones?

my original thought was, what the hell? an eye poke????

but.... we all know rumble's eyes have been poked in a very dangerous fashion in several fights. i bet a strong wind causes pain to his eyes.

well, the best replacement options would be these (and they could happen) and this order: rashad, osp, bader, cummins

Last edited:
Lol

Reason why I don't care about any fight till both are in octagon

Well at least Bader is on the card to slide in.

Gus vs cormier for vacant title.

Right after the news that Alex wants him tested.

What are the odds?

People might think that this is reaching too far, but it isn't when you think about it. MMA is one of the most injury prone sports, famous for athletes cancelling fights due to all sorts of lingering injuries. Wouldn't be surprised if it's because they can't cycle off in time

Well at least Bader is on the card to slide in.

fucking bader man

scrap that card, assassinate rumble, and we're all fine

^

IM JOKING MODS, NO PUNISHMENT P L E A S E

I fuqin knew it, when that thread came out about which fights don't happen. I said Rumble-Gus doesn't happen and neither does Diaz-Silva. Will it be Gus-Shad? Or will they give OSP the chance of a lifetime.

Too soon to call for an interim title...DC vs Gus would be a great fight though. I wonder how DC is feeling and if he'd be up for it.

Yeah you'e right, way too early. No telling how long Jon will be out, and DC did just fight a couple days ago.

Just, it was the first thing that popped into my mind.

Fucking hell. Fucking shiiiiit please be garbage.

Just one day after Gus request rumble be tested as well. Hmmmmm

Back