Rumble's victims winning after he crushes them.

No there have been quite a few but he always skates free

I'll err on the side of innocent, then. It is really easy for women to get men in trouble for dv, and if they couldn't, he probably didn't actually do anything.

Rumbles carry the power of God in his hands

He KNOCKS OUT THE FUCK OUT but it actually cures all the brain damage and his opponents come back better.

Bader is underated tbh.

In fairness there was a time when he wasn't showing a lot of improvement and was basically a wrestler with a right hand. But in his last few fights he has shown a lot of improvement with his striking and is now a solid top 5 guy.

That's an interesting point. He throws bombs that have potential to alter a career for sure.

Let's see how Glover responds.

I'll err on the side of innocent, then. It is really easy for women to get men in trouble for dv, and if they couldn't, he probably didn't actually do anything.
When there are more than one accusations = chances are it's true.

Aldo, I would consider the Bader fight like I will the Eddie fight. Freaked out of his mind and did not perform to their fullest abilities. I think Bader is better than what he showed against Johnson though I think Johnson forever owns him, much like Conor would now forever own Eddie.

Getting sent to the dark lands by rumble must give you some sort of powers.

Back