Rumble Lacks heart

Stillmyboy1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I would like to see more than just first round knock outs until I am sold on Rumble. Every time we have seen him get tested and pushed into the second round he usually folds. It's not hard for someone to beat him, all they have to do is avoid him for the first round.

Glover had a terrible gameplan, he should have won that fight. I honestly think that Rumble has more work to do before getting a title shot. I would like to see him fight Gus again before getting a title shot. Gus beats him in a rematch with a good gameplan.

Sure he has power. But technically speaking he is not on the same level as jones, dc and Gus. He will never be a top 205 fighter.

And That's a fact, deal with it

why because he lost to DC who is an Olympic level wrestler/UFC champion? Once DC gets you down, and has top position, 99% of people are done.

Wow... It amazes me...

How you can sit comfortably in front of your keyboard and talk about Anthony Johnson's "heart" or lack thereof.

You must be a great backseat driver too...

Glover didn't have a terrible game plan.

what-does-smh-mean-1413336460354.png

TIME TO LOG OUT

Glover had a terrible game plan? How the fuck do you know? Is everyone who fights Rumble just supposed to crawl on the ground and try to ankle pick him?

Cormier previously said..."at Rumble's core he's a quitter" Cormier said he quit vs Koscheck and he quit vs Belfort....however fighters do improve and 205 is a natural weight for Rumble and he has achieved great success. Rumble has shown to wilt when things havent gone his way BUT that's when he was cutting a ridiculous amount of weight....... Rumble dismantled Gus, Bader, and Glover....that's the back end of the top 5 in the LHW ......how can anyone bash Rumble after that?

But technically speaking he is not on the same level as jones, dc and Gus. He will never be a top 205 fighter.
GUS? He already is a top 205 fighter. But ya i agree he does lack heart not everyone has that but he might not need it to become champ.

I do think he is a front runner.

He looked so shocked when DC cut him with that elbow and his corner were telling him not to quit.

well,if getting wrestlefucked by DC is lack of heart, the entire LHW and HW UFC roster lacks of heart,except JBJ of course, he lacks of heart but not in fighting...

I think I'm going to go ahead and ban TS.

all in favor, say aye, or like this post...

Back