Rumble>Jones

Stillmyboy1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ive been saying it for a while now. Look at what Rumble did to Gus, Bader and Glover as opposed to what Jones did to them. Rumble is better than Jones and Rumble will also beat DC this time around as it won't be on short notice for him and he has improved tremendously since their first fight.

And that's a fact so deal with it.

Dude. You can dislike Jones all you want but he is the best figther all around.

Nah, son...

You say dumb stuff sometimes. Now is one of those times.

I think Jones is clearly the better more well rounded more accomplished MMA fighter but I do think Johnson would put his lights out if they fought.

His performances against common opponents (minus DC) are certainly better. But Jones is the better fighter, Rumble could surpass him though, especially if he gets 2 years.

More knockout power, yes, but better fighter? Nah, I don't think so.

Jones is constantly fucking things up, but that doesn't change the fact that he is one of the more talented fighters in the history of the sport.

If Rumble land on Jones that would be a hell of a night.

16:35 haha
Rumble said he was gonna do his best to punch a hole in Jones soul.

Last edited:
His performances against common opponents (minus DC) are certainly better. But Jones is the better fighter, Rumble could surpass him though, especially if he gets 2 years.
How Can Jones be a better fighter if Rumble puts his lights out?

I think Jones is clearly the better more well rounded more accomplished MMA fighter but I do think Johnson would put his lights out if they fought.
He maybe more well rounded but Rumbles stand up is light years ahead of Jones' Stand up

jpF1TB8.jpg

How Can Jones be a better fighter if Rumble puts his lights out?
Because you don't know that. Come on man, I gave you a reasonable response don't reply to with me some bullshit.

Rumble still isn't getting the credit he deserves around here lmao

ive been saying it for a while now. Look at what Rumble did to Gus, Bader and Glover as opposed to what Jones did to them. Rumble is better than Jones and Rumble will also beat DC this time around as it won't be on short notice for him and he has improved tremendously since their first fight.

giphy.gif

#FACT #DEALWITHIT

Just because he did better against some of jones opponents doesnt mean anything. Triangle theories dont work its been proven lots of times . Jones is still the most complete fighter in the sport and the most crafty , also has shown an iron chin and heart.

I want to see that fight asap but as of right now, Jones is for sure better than Rumble. Jones hasn't been beaten Rumble has several losses. Including one to DC. Now if you want to say that Rumble is the most dangerous fighter in the UFC in the first round of any fight, I'm with you but that doesn't make him the best.

Uuhhh did Jones ever tap or actually lose a fight outside of technical circumstances. Gtfo

Back