Rumble dosen't deserve a title shot yet

Stillmyboy1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Knocking out Glover was impressive but Rumble has already fought DC and lost. I think he should wait and have to fight someone else first. Plus he hasn't really earned a title shot yet.

I wouldn't mind seeing OSP vs DC or even Gus vs DC. I think both of those are good match ups until Jones gets back. But tbh nobody really cares about this division until Jones gets back and even then the only fights people actually want to see are Jones/Dc 2, Jones/Gus 2, or even Jones/OSP 2. There is really no one exciting in the division who has the potential to dethrone DC right now (While Jones is gone) except Gus.

And that's a fact.

Deal with it

Knocking out Glover was impressive but Rumble has already fought DC and lost. I think he should wait and have to fight someone else first. Plus he hasn't really earned a title shot yet.

I wouldn't mind seeing OSP vs DC or even Gus vs DC. I think both of those are good match ups until Jones gets back. But tbh nobody really cares about this division until Jones gets back and even then the only fights people actually want to see are Jones/Dc 2, Jones/Gus 2, or even Jones/OSP 2. There is really no one exciting in the division who has the potential to dethrone DC right now (While Jones is gone) except Gus.

And that's a fact.

Deal with it
People want to watch Jones/OSP 2? Really, who!?

And that's a fact.

Deal with it

OSP vs DC?
Are you okay?

And that's a fact.

Deal with it

OSP lost to Jones....Gus? Gus lost to DC and got KTFO by Rumble......SMH.

Bullshit, DC vs Rumble 2 is happening and you are crazy to think otherwise.

alexander-gustafsson-crying.jpg

Don't sleep on Pat Cummins. He's a threat to all the top guys.

So you think Rumble deserves a step down after knocking out the number #3 guy in 12 seconds?

The fight to make is Jones vs Rumble, however, that's not likely right now. So Rumble vs DC is the logical choice.

OSP vs DC?
Are you okay?
Styles make fights. I think OSP could make it a very interesting match up against DC.

Obviously you would know that if you followed OSP and DCs fights. It will be interesting to see how DC's wrestling can deal with the athleticism of OSP.

I don't want to see Rumble Vs DC 2, but he's by far the most deserving guy right now at 205lbs

You're absolutely right. Knocking out 3 Top 10 guys in a row is pretty mediocre.

Imo, the next shot should go to Gus, win or lose. That's the fight everyone wants to see.

Back