Rumble crumble manuwa

abrasion

Ancient one
@purple
Reaction score
So who here gives jimi more than a punchers Chance? Let's hear from ya.

sdRY353.gif

No one.

he's got to move move move!

I'd really rather see Rumble/Rampage and that's just because Page can take a punch. Rumble needs that performance bonus. This is tailor made for that.

Manuwa definitely has a chance, you could probably say that Manuwa is one of the better strikers that Rumble has ever fought.

I wouldn't bet on Manuwa, but lets not pretend this is anything like Rousey vs Bethe

Manuwa is the only guy in the division that hits as hard as rumble. It could be an interesting fight.

Manuwa definitely has a chance, you could probably say that Manuwa is one of the better strikers that Rumble has ever fought.

I wouldn't bet on Manuwa, but lets not pretend this is anything like Rousey vs Bethe

Manuwa is the only guy in the division that hits as hard as rumble. It could be an interesting fight.

Alex Gustafsson

I'm really interested in this one. Love watching both guys fight. It will be tense and whoever takes the first step back will lose. Both these guys flourish off of forward movement and pressure. LET THEM BANG BRO!!!!!👊🏿👊🏿

Alex Gustafsson

I wouldn't say he hits as hard, no. I'm talking like face breaking, concussive power. Gus has power but his finishes often come from his technique, timing and accuracy. When Rumble or Manuwa hit you you fall down, even if it's not a KO shot. Look at the overhand that Rumble hit Cormier with, or the voodoo-like power to break limbs that Manuwa has.

I'm really interested in this one. Love watching both guys fight. It will be tense and whoever takes the first step back will lose. Both these guys flourish off of forward movement and pressure. LET THEM BANG BRO!!!!!👊🏿👊🏿

If the bang bros show up someone for sure is gonna take a pounding......

I wouldn't say he hits as hard, no. I'm talking like face breaking, concussive power. Gus has power but his finishes often come from his technique, timing and accuracy. When Rumble or Manuwa hit you you fall down, even if it's not a KO shot. Look at the overhand that Rumble hit Cormier with, or the voodoo-like power to break limbs that Manuwa has.

I think he said Gus to compare the results of their fights against the same opponent. Gus finished Manuwa, and Rumble destroyed Gus.

This is a great fight. I'm going with Rumble but a 100% Manuwa has the power to put Anthony on his ass. No way this goes to a dec.

I don't like any standup fighter's chances against Rumble. He just has an ability to land on anyone and what he hits, he destroys... unless your name is DC, in which case you just get hurt. Manuwa is absolutely not in DC's league, I'm afraid and this will show when Rumble lands on him and finishes in the first.

Maybe he does have power, but when has he displayed it recently? Or ever? The last time he actually KOed was some nobody Romanian 5 years ago. His wins since then have either been TKOs (which don't require real power) or weird injures (Jimmo and Diabate fights). Rumble on the other hand, knocked Lil Nog the fuck out and then brutalized Gustafsson, a guy who clearly has an iron jaw and took Manuwa out with minimal difficulty.

Maybe Manuwa has Rumble-esque power, and maybe there's a Flying Spaghetti Monster hovering up in the clouds. But until I see either, I'm not going to assume they exist. I've seen Rumble's power, though. It puts people out.

tl;dr: Manuwa's power is overrated at the moment. Rumble is more powerful. He's also a better fighter all around. Rumble by KO.

Someone is going to come along and finish that guy fairly easily. I'm pretty sure someone has gotten him wobbly with a glancing weak punch before.

I've never seen him hurt. Ever. The closest to that would be when he fought Kos and he hit him with a head kick. And even then he wasn't hurt. The pain we've seen him in is from gassing and getting RNC'd. I've never even seen anyone get the better of Rumble standing, tbh.

Back