Rules- can you slam someones head into the cage ?

Enough with this "modeling" nonsense as well as the WWE stuff, this forum is not the place for either of those discussions.

Well thank you.... I already stated there was an Wrestling Board on these forums. IDK why everyone went off on Pro Wrasslin on my thread.

OMG she stole my image!!! I am going to sue that b****!!!!

fb64648558b2d836dd4c7fd543155256.jpg

Enough with this "modeling" nonsense as well as the WWE stuff, this forum is not the place for either of those discussions.
If Brock started modeling lingerie it would be though, right?

Then u must be a life long fan of teh Krazy Horse...
MJlOu.gif

I'd never actually seen that finish before this thread, incredibly. Don't know how I didn't run across it in the last six years I've lurked here.

Reebok only permits lingerie that is black and white and yet horribly unsexy

I'd never actually seen that finish before this thread, incredibly. Don't know how I didn't run across it in the last six years I've lurked here.

Yeah, I fully believe Krazy Horse could have been GOAT.
@5'5" he fought at BW, FW and LW and was one of few guys to single-punch KTFO at those lighter weight, and toss guys like hot potatoes.

He also supposebly KO'd Wandy and there's footage of them fighting backstage.

His athleticism, strength and power were unmatched. Unfortunately he had a lot of personal problems and was arrested over 20 times.

I'd love to see him in the UFC, if he's still got it...if he performs well with Rizin hopefully they'll sign him. He'd bring in way more PR than Conor w his antics

Some of the stuff here is things you'd never even imagine in the UFC like jumping up on the cage during the match then jumping off to attack the opponent, wonder if you could do that in UFC???

SIGN KRAZY HORSE UFC!!!!!

I was just watching a Crazy Horse HL. And he picks up a guys, spins him around and throws him into the cage, knocking him out. Think this was the only time I saw a guy using the cage to hurt someone.

So, in UFC, can you would you be allowed to
  • Throw someone, head first into the cage. Lets say their on the ground in guard and you grab their ankles and swing them around and into the cage.
  • Grap someone by the back of head lets say with both hands and repeatedly slam their head into the cage or canvas ?

You're becoming quite the prolific shitposter.

Shonie Carter slammed a guy's head against the cage/canvas in KOTC. Pretty sure this was post unified rules. (See his Vasconsuelos fight)

You're becoming quite the prolific shitposter.

Thanks for reading my threads! Keep tuning in.

Btw
  1. My likes to posts: 448/610 73%
  2. Your likes to posts: 93/907 .10%
Maybe you should focus on contributing to discussion instead of just bashing on other users.

It's funny how the ppl who resort to name calling and telling others they suck always have the least likes.

@5'5" he fought at BW, FW and LW and was one of few guys to single-punch KTFO at those lighter weight, and toss guys like hot potatoes.

His athleticism, strength and power were unmatched. Unfortunately he had a lot of personal problems and was arrested over 20 times.

I'd love to see him in the UFC, if he's still got it...if he performs well with Rizin hopefully they'll sign him. He'd bring in way more PR than Conor w his antics

Some of the stuff here is things you'd never even imagine in the UFC like jumping up on the cage during the match then jumping off to attack the opponent, wonder if you could do that in UFC???

Great highlight, not sure if UFC will sign a sub-.500 guy but it couldn't be much worse than the CM Punk signing.

One thing I've wondered seeing some of his clips around here is if he fights without a mouthpiece? Seems like you can see his grill in so many clips?

Great highlight, not sure if UFC will sign a sub-.500 guy but it couldn't be much worse than the CM Punk signing.

One thing I've wondered seeing some of his clips around here is if he fights without a mouthpiece? Seems like you can see his grill in so many clips?

He prolly spits it out and fought in some low tier promotions not following rules closely.
Maybe you can't crack his grill? LOL

His poor record is only due to his lack of focus, drug and mental health issues. I think if he got his head on straight he'd be GOAT.

Either way, he'd put tons of butts in the seats. Just one of his crazy interviews and behavior would win him an huge over-night fanbase for UFC.

UFC should sign him just for he money he'd make 'em. He's probably the most outrageous fighter, I can't think of anyone else. Maybe Datsik but he's just a vile person, not fun crazy like Charles "Krazy Horse"

It's a shame he never took MMA seriously. His natural athletic ability was stellar.

He prolly spits it out and fought in some low tier promotions not following rules closely.
Maybe you can't crack his grill? LOL

His poor record is only due to his lack of focus, drug and mental health issues. I think if he got his head on straight he'd be GOAT.

Either way, he'd put tons of butts in the seats. Just one of his crazy interviews and behavior would win him an huge over-night fanbase for UFC.

UFC should sign him just for he money he'd make 'em. He's probably the most outrageous fighter, I can't think of anyone else. Maybe Datsik but he's just a vile person, not fun crazy like Charles "Krazy Horse"

Krazy Horse vs. Mayhem Miller. Have a 5-episode UFC Primtetime series dedicated solely on the two of them.

Book it Dana

Krazy Horse vs. Mayhem Miller. Have a 5-episode UFC Primtetime series dedicated solely on the two of them.

Book it Dana

15% chance of both of them staying out of jail long enough to actually make it to the fight.

We could get a killer episode of Intervention out of it though.

Book it Dana

Well Mayhem's 6' and lowest he did was WW they could do a catch weight around 165 I guess. Plus Horse at lest makes weight... Mayhem missed his last weight in in Italy by 20+ lbs!!!

I'd rather see Krazy Horse vs Conor, the hype and sh** talking and shenanigans would be off the hook. The press conference would explode, Horse would probaly charge Conor.

And, I'd put my money on him too, his BJJ is really great actually. Very well rounded, strong guy with KO power in both hands and great BJJ.

15% chance of both of them staying out of jail long enough to actually make it to the fight.

We could get a killer episode of Intervention out of it though.

And lord only knows what weight Mayhem will come in at. Just do it in Japan and throw the rules and drug testing out the window.

And lord only knows what weight Mayhem will come in at. Just do it in Japan and throw the rules and drug testing out the window.
I like it. Open weight is what Mayhem needs. At this rate he's gonna weigh 230 for his next LHW fight.

Mayhem-Maldonado next.

Back