Rugby World Cup 2019

Who will win the RWC in 2019

• Total voters
SA are just the better team and they proved it. Easy money.

I thought he and his twat wife quit the royal family scene. Oh wait, RWC final?? Ya I'll postpone that leave for another week.

I thought he was disarming landmines somewhere in Africa.

Better team won today

Hats off to the Springboks, played a blinder!

England should be proud, they've had a great WC, and beat New Zealand on the way to an amazing final. Well done buys.

Congratulations to South Africa you are the Rugby World Champions in 2019.

England take a bow, they were the favourites going into the final but it was not their night tonight.

Japan has put on a truly unique and special world cup. Surely one to remember.

And thank you Sherdog rugby fans for your contributions to this thread.

Domo arigato gozaimasu

Webb-Ellis-Cup-large-800x600.jpg

Also if we use MMA maths, then NZ are the winners of the World Cup! Science! <45>

Last edited:
England should be proud, they've had a great WC, and beat New Zealand on the way to an amazing final. Well done buys.

Balls to that and that mentality.

Biggest game of their lives and barely an England player turned up. The "brave losers" narrative is not applicable here.

Seems Gatland was right.

Amazing final? Must have been watching a different game.

Biggest game of their lives and barely an England player turned up. The "brave losers" narrative is not applicable here.

Seems Gatland was right.

They did well leading up but that was an absurd strategy trying to out muscle the Springboks.

England sucks when it comes to world cups they won the cricket on a technicality.

Also if we use MMA maths, then NZ are the winners of the World Cup! Science! <45>

It doesn't work like that I'm afraid, the cup goes back to South Africa.

The Springboks are the #1 rugby team on the planet.

Seems Gatland was right.

Meh, I thought it was a good final, South Africa were too good today, it happens.

But your probably right, they didn't turn up.

What a great advertisement for Rugby, 2 teams who just kick penalties all game. Wayne Barnes was the best ref all tournament and he had an excellent game last night. He really should be reffing this penalty fest.
Maybe Rugby Union should go 13 a side as that was not a great advert to spread the Rugby Gospel unlike the brilliant 2015 final.

Back