Rugby World Cup 2019

Who will win the RWC in 2019

• Total voters
If Sam Underhill played in the NFL he'd be a very rich man.

Back to more than a try in front.

They haven't let NZ into the game at all (so far).

They haven't let NZ into the game at all (so far).

Blink of an eye, and all that. What a defensive showing from England. Maybe the best I’ve ever seen, and that includes the 2002-2003 side that conquered everyone.

That really was a superb England performance.
A deserved win by the better team on the night.

Genuinely astonished. I’ve never seen us manhandle the ABs like that before.

Imagine losing to that sad pommy line up. Be ashamed all blacks. Saffas gonna smash these cans

That should have been the final. No idea why AB's stuck to kicking the ball away. England as I predicted won by kicking penalties. The way they always win.

Imagine losing to that sad pommy line up. Be ashamed all blacks. Saffas gonna smash these cans

I guess you don't watch much rugby then.

Hopefully it's the Saffers in the final then England will have beaten all 3 southern hemisphere teams in a row. Aussies smashed in the quarters, NZ completely outplayed in the semis. SA are a much easier game than NZ having beaten SA in the group a few weeks ago.

The winner of this semi would always be a massive favourite for the final as it was the #1 and #2 in the world playing.

There’s worse than a major English rugby win : a deserved one. It’s unbearable. Congrats.

I guess you don't watch much rugby then.

Hopefully it's the Saffers in the final then England will have beaten all 3 southern hemisphere teams in a row. Aussies smashed in the quarters, NZ completely outplayed in the semis. SA are a much easier game than NZ having beaten SA in the group a few weeks ago.

The winner of this semi would always be a massive favourite for the final as it was the #1 and #2 in the world playing.

Aussie team is shit, NZ are choke artists, Saffas will shit on Wales and then embarrass England. Bet the house

Wales would have a better chance against England in the final. There’s no way SA has an answer for a defence as ferocious as what we saw today.

Sad pommy line up? Cans? Fortunately, you’re not a typical SA supporter, and most of their fans are far more gracious. You know full well there isn’t a side on earth that could have beaten England today.

Are you betting on two more SA wins, then?

Wales / SA will be a game of who can kick the most goals from the furthest distance in 80 minutes.

I don’t even think New Zealand played that badly today. They just came up against a superb performance from England who barely put a foot wrong.
They barely gave New Zealand the ball and when they did they applied so much pressure with their linespeed and intensity that the All blacks could barely breathe.

Great performance

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back