RR to fight winner of Tate/HH in ... NOVEMBER

November is very far away.

I really don't see this scenario playing out. RR now has 4 movies on her plate - Roadhouse, Mile 22, DNB, and her bio - no way she is ready to fight by November. And - if Holly beats Tate - she will probably fight at least one more time after than before RR returns. I see a possible match in early 2017.

Dana wants tate to win so bad. I'm not saying it might be fixed, but it might be fixed

Problem is I think Tate is no longer seeing RR as some unbeatable monster...Tate wins!

Nope, the question is how much does it take to have a ref stand up a gnp, or not see some eye pokes, or call the fight early.

That would not be a fixed fight though, that's just shitty reffing.

Nope, the question is how much does it take to have a ref stand up a gnp, or not see some eye pokes, or call the fight early.

Dana's already got that sorted, he will make sure Herb "Stop it extra quick" Dean will ref the fight. :eek:

I don't buy that Hollywood as Ronda all tied I barely remember her in Fast & Furious 7 accept her doing her Ronda mean mugging face thang. She hasn't shown much range as a person and even less range as an actor she's far more suited for quick cameos, print ads, and TV commercials. Gina Carano as shown much more versatility as an actor and far more believable to have a love interest in a movie than Ronda.

On the real Ronda is a fit chick but she don't have a sexy body for Hollywood camera's you need sex appeal in my eyez Ronda lacks that appeal. Gina on the other hand as that appeal in buckets the definition of sex appeal is the thought of having sex with a certain person is appealing.

I don't buy that Hollywood as Ronda all tied I barely remember her in Fast & Furious 7 accept her doing her Ronda mean mugging face thang. She hasn't shown much range as a person and even less range as an actor she's far more suited for quick cameos, print ads, and TV commercials. Gina Carano as shown much more versatility as an actor and far more believable to have a love interest in a movie than Ronda.

On the real Ronda is a fit chick but she don't have a sexy body for Hollywood camera's you need sex appeal in my eyez Ronda lacks that appeal. Gina on the other hand as that appeal in buckets the definition of sex appeal is the thought of having sex with a certain person is appealing.

She is signed for FOUR movies. Three as a lead or co-star.
You & I don't have to like her, but the truth is Hollywood has her all tied up now!

The ONLY fight Rousey should have next is Holly regardless whether or not Tate wins. We know Rousey will beat Tate 10/10, no one wants to see another fight between those two unless Rousey beats Holly first.

She is signed for FOUR movies. Three as a lead or co-star.
You & I don't have to like her, but the truth is Hollywood has her all tied up now!

More like 4 straight to video movies signing a deal and actually getting them done are two different things. Ronda's loss highlighted how real & deep her popularity really is I'm sure them Hollywood fat cats have took note of it too, I don't see big budget Hollywood funding for her pic unless they can get a few A or B listers to help carry the movie.

tumblr_lp7r72190b1qapfvgo4_400.gif

More like 4 straight to video movies signing a deal and actually getting them done are two different things. Ronda's loss highlighted how real & deep her popularity really is I'm sure them Hollywood fat cats have took note of it too, I don't see big budget Hollywood funding for her pic unless they can get a few A or B listers to help carry the movie.

You are not paying attention
Three of the films are major big budget studio releases and the other (her bio pic) I am not sure of

You are not paying attention
Three of the films are major big budget studio releases and the other (her bio pic) I am not sure of

Maybe because you just saying it and not dropping names & studios why I'm not paying attention. As I said just because you sign a deal don't mean sh!t and don't it gets made Hollywood is a cold, cold, place.

Maybe because you just saying it and not dropping names & studios why I'm not paying attention. As I said just because you sign a deal don't mean sh!t and don't it gets made Hollywood is a cold, cold, place.

You are pretty ignorant
These deals & films are well known and were discussed even on here over and over!
The DNB (Universal Studios with Tina Fey) movie was top news on every entertainment site and Roadhouse and Mile 22 were as well.

So, I will take the word of every entertainment website and of a guy like Dave Meltzers over yours!

It looks like Ronda Rousey may have secured her highest-profile acting role yet. According to Variety (via Access Hollywood), the former UFC women's bantamweight champion will co-star with SNL alum Tina Fey in a movie called Do Nothing Bitches.

Universal Pictures has acquired the rights to the film. According to the article, the "story follows wealthy pampered wives who get a rude awakening at a camp where Rousey plays the no-nonsense instructor."

Rousey, who has already had parts in movies like Furious 7 and Expendables 3, and will star in two more movies set to film this year - a remake of Road House, and Mile 22

I can't stand RR, but you must not be paying attention if you think she is not lined up in Hollywood.

You are pretty ignorant
These deals & films are well known and were discussed even on here over and over!
The DNB (Universal Studios with Tina Fey) movie was top news on every entertainment site and Roadhouse and Mile 22 were as well.

So, I will take the word of every entertainment website and of a guy like Dave Meltzers over yours!

And I'll keep an eye out for these so called blockbusters...

tumblr_n40kuzM7L31smcbm7o1_250.gif

Well she's pretty busy battling the shame of obesity right now, so...

And I'll keep an eye out for these so called blockbusters...

tumblr_n40kuzM7L31smcbm7o1_250.gif

Who said "blockbusters"
You truly suck at comprehension and posting.

The report said she is booked solid, filming movies and that UFC has the fight penciled in for November due to it (Meltzer knows more about UFC than we do, btw).
Every report backs that up.

You said it was not true, because you don't think she is talented (neither do I btw)

I showed you it was true and that you were paying no attention to these facts (since they were even all over SD)

Basically, you are acting like a lil child

Waaaaaaaaaaah, I don't like someone, so any positive is a lie, waaaaaaaaaaah

lol

Who said "blockbusters"
You truly suck at comprehension and posting.

The report said she is booked solid, filming movies and that UFC has the fight penciled in for November due to it (Meltzer knows more about UFC than we do, btw).
Every report backs that up.

You said it was not true, because you don't think she is talented (neither do I btw)

I showed you it was true and that you were paying no attention to these facts (since they were even all over SD)

Basically, you are acting like a lil child

Waaaaaaaaaaah, I don't like someone, so any positive is a lie, waaaaaaaaaaah

lol
Chill out man why you getting all worked up? Believe what you want friend. I'm just saying the same thing just because you sign a deal don't mean it gets done in Hollywood, surely you seem sharp enough to understand that.

Back