Royce's Hammer Fists..

the right hook Gracie through and whiffed on wasnt too shabby

Nope. And no.

It doesn't even make sense that Ken would throw a fight to Royce. Royce no longer has name value and hasn't fought in almost a decade . . . and probably will never fight again. Ken has been waiting for this fight for 20 years and still has a desire to fight. So for both Ken and Bellator, Ken winning is preferable.

It doesn't even make sense that Ken would throw a fight to Royce. Royce no longer has name value and hasn't fought in almost a decade . . . and probably will never fight again. Ken has been waiting for this fight for 20 years and still has a desire to fight. So for both Ken and Bellator, Ken winning is preferable.

Ken has been waiting for a payday from Royce for that long. He finally got it. Sapp.....I mean Ken, has to stay healthy to fight Dan Severn on March 20th.

If you think that Ken is legitimately angry at Royce.....Oh boy.

Ken has been waiting for a payday from Royce for that long. He finally got it. Sapp.....I mean Ken, has to stay healthy to fight Dan Severn on March 20th.

If you think that Ken is legitimately angry at Royce.....Oh boy.

And you're basing this inflammatory opinion on . . . what exactly?

Ken didnt throw the fight,he just has no business fighting

First three missed, next one was a glove scrape, last three barely connected. The ref stopped it due to how Ken was acting though, not due to the strikes/non-strikes. I thought the knee to the groin was pretty clear while the fight was live, I don't think it was a thrown fight, it just looked bad and looked worse when one remembers some of Ken's other weird/fishy looking fights.

Kens just too old. He was too old when tito and saku did essentially the same thing to him 10 yrs ago,and now royce????!! I doubt ken could beat a flyweight.

Royce let him off the easy way. Didn't want to break his fists. Also I think Ken's face showed some minor damage.

He was favoured with the betting odds though...

The guy is a legend and done so much more than any of you....yet you still shit on the man. Fuck all of you.

Ken Is a legend and anyone who don't respect what Ken did for the sport isn't a true fan, Ken is the original mixed martial arts along with and him and Royce are the original hall of gamers, they were the first ones to be inducted.
But like...ken talks about a masters league or whatever, sure it was a legit low blow but it was such an important fight for the legacy you can't quit like that if you are a hall of famer, also if you are a hall of famer you don't follow up on your fouls.
Both guys hurt their legacy in this fight.

..... Didn't even connect.

2:17

2-3 connected, but they definitely weren't damaging...

Shammy wasn't defending because Royce had his arms tied up. The ref then felt compelled to stop the fight.

Shammy yelled out "You did that on purpose" alluding to the groin shot, because Shammy knew Royce wanted him in the ground at all costs!

Not certain why all these Bellator newbs can't put the pieces of this ugly puzzle together.

To top it off, Royce said he and Shamrock started fighting when there were no rules, implying Royce sought this victory any way possible.

Back