Hammer House Time
@Black
Reaction score
I was reading Baki: Son of Ogre, and...

ubaki_soo_157_6.jpg

ubaki_soo_157_7.jpg

ubaki_soo_157_8.jpg

hahaha
Funny stuff, just wanted to share :) (this manga is full of MMA moments like that, I'll post the others later in this thread)

what is this?! where are the japanese girls with huge boobs?!

Not much boobs but fighters, (like in another MMA manga=> Tough: Free Fight) that are heavily inspired (they keep the same physique/face, and just change 1 letter in their name) by old school fihters such as: Rickson, Mark Kerr, Wandy (who fights Ali ^^), Tito, Igor, Semmy Schilt and many more.
I'll try to find the Kerr vs Royce fight, (well, "Mark Kurr" and "Royce Grancy"), fun and pretty realistic for a manga.

Cro Cop makes a cameo appearance in Beck.

Beck6.jpg

In this one Joachim Hansen and Semmy Schilt fusionned to form... JOACHIM SCHILT!!11!!

tough-1986039.jpg

tough-1986047.jpg

Son of Ogre is awesome but still hasn't lived up to New Baki the Grappler in my opinion

Son of Ogre is awesome but still hasn't lived up to New Baki the Grappler in my opinion

True, the 5 death row inmates arc is still my favorite out of the 3 (Grappler Baki, New Grappler Baki, Baki son of Ogre).
Well the final tournament arc (with Jack Hammer vs Baki in the finale) in Grappler Baki is equally awesome...

The prison/Biscuit Oliva arc was pretty silly in Son of Ogre... But I guess the Ali Jr. arc in New Grappler wasn't that great either, talk about an anti-climatic final fight :rolleyes:

Can't stop imagining Nog with that expression in real life. lol.
It's actually a drawing from a real (old) picture of him, same outfit and expression :D I don't have it on this computer sadly, it's a cool pic.

Back