Royce Gracie era in WMMA is over

jaspion

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Royce Gracie era in WMMA is over...
Time for retirement for the chubby judoka (end of an era) or a fighter reborn is possible?

Yep.

We saw Hughes caving in Royce's head tonight.

TBH Ronda is still top 5 in division. The division Is still full of former accountants and soccer moms except for the top 3 or something.

Only HH, Nunes, and GDR beat Ronda.

Yep.

We saw Hughes caving in Royce's head tonight.

Kind of, except Ronda isn't 40 years old and faaaaar past her prime like Royce was.

Ronda's not even 30.

WMMA is horrible and I believe it always will be. There will never be enough quality participants to make it even remotely interesting. That fight being a main event is ridiculous. Shameful. I didn't watch and won't.

Your thread is the comment of someone else in another thread.

Not a great start you 5 post white belter.

Kind of, except Ronda isn't 40 years old and faaaaar past her prime like Royce was.

Ronda's not even 30.

but still undimensional...(well, she is a good boxer too ;))

If anyone has the cage side recording of edmond tarverdyan during the fight please post it here
It's hilarious as fuck

Idk who she could beat now. Her mental game is shot, physically she looked great.

WMMA is horrible and I believe it always will be. There will never be enough quality participants to make it even remotely interesting. That fight being a main event is ridiculous. Shameful. I didn't watch and won't.

Cool story bro. Needs more mysogyny and dragons tho, imo.

Back