Roy Nelson thinks he won

Didnt he think he beat Werdum too? Lol. How surprising, a guy with a body like that lacks awareness.

Didnt he think he beat Werdum too? Lol. How surprising, a guy with a body like that lacks awareness.
I don't really remember, I didn't look at his social media activity back then, but if it's true lmao

I don't really remember, I didn't look at his social media activity back then, but if it's true lmao
Yes it's true. Nick was complaining about his loss to Condit and Roy jumped in and said he didn't agree with the decision of his fight as well and Nick just looked at him like I don't give a fuck about your loss. At least that's how I remembered it.

It wasn't a completely obvious win for Cro Cop, kinda natural that Roy would believe he won.

No, judges were pretty consistent

I knew CroCop and MVP were winning based off how the Kongo-Minakov fight was correctly called. Minakov and Roy had last gasp lay and prays And some strikes here and there that paled compared to what they took. Paul had a whole lay and pray game plan. One of the most prolific strikers in MMA WW history refusing to throw a standing strike. Sounds like a winner. Judges saw right through it each time. Judges probably stole the show with how encouraging their judging was. The fights on the main card weren’t that great otherwise. I thought the CroCop-Nelson fight was pretty good because CroCop landed some really nice shots.

Not getting KO’d by Cro Cop is winning in my book.

No, judges were pretty consistent

I knew CroCop and MVP were winning based off how the Kongo-Minakov fight was correctly called. Minakov and Roy had last gasp lay and prays And some strikes here and there that paled compared to what they took. Paul had a whole lay and pray game plan. One of the most prolific strikers in MMA WW history refusing to throw a standing strike. Sounds like a winner. Judges saw right through it each time. Judges probably stole the show with how encouraging their judging was. The fights on the main card weren’t that great otherwise. I thought the CroCop-Nelson fight was pretty good because CroCop landed some really nice shots.
I enjoyed Cro Cop fights, nice display of clinch striking.He obviously controlled most of the fight.Roy hadn't a single good action until 3rd, which was close, because one takedown at the end without activity from top

Removed.
Again with this shit.

Gonna have to take a screen shot of that shit from now on.

He thinks he won against Hunt and Kharitonov too.

Roy is not only dumb, but lazy. Who cares what he thinks? If he would have gotten his crap together 10-15 years ago, he probably could have made a serious run at 185. Maybe 205. But he's an undisciplined slob, so here we are. PS. Yes I am correct. His diet could have changed his entire life, and he chose to eat like garbage. You make your bed, you lie in it. Enjoy.

"Photo or video has been removed from Instagram"

Fuck Instagram

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back