TheSpider

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“She was doing a very good job at blocking my punches with her face”

5B32AC02-E151-406D-B7D5-F04BF0992891.jpeg

21o7t8.jpg

she appears on one Conor card and a monster has been created lol

Eh, it just makes her look bad. She beat a severely injured fighter, but also couldn't finish a severely injured fighter over multiple rounds. Was she joking in the interview or was it a quasi-autistic cringe effort at being serious?

Devastating punches for sure, she looked like the lovechild of Black Beast and Ngnannou

Eh, it just makes her look bad. She beat a severely injured fighter, but also couldn't finish a severely injured fighter over multiple rounds. Was she joking in the interview or was it a quasi-autistic cringe effort at being serious?

She dominated your girl. Deal with it.

She completely dominated her every single second of the fight, before the injury.

If I knew she was that big of an underdog I would have bet 65 on her just because I stream events and that's how much the ppv is.

Dana can't have my money but Roxxy, yeah she can have it.

Roxanne
You don't have to wear that shirt tonight
Those days are over you don't have to sell your body to Dana White
Roxxxxxxxanne

Wait until Maycee has a few more years of experience and learned a bunch more advanced technique and Roxanne is an old lady. The rematch will be different... maybe.

That could be the biggest win of her career. Even if Barber was injured early, she still beat an up and comer in the division. It could be the best win of her career.

She (Roxanne Modafferi) has been around the block a few times, winning, losing, but in the fights we think she should lose, she wins.

Sucks for Barber, but congrats to Roxanne for the win.

I truly think Barber will be back.

I watched that fight. I don't know what those were but they weren't punches.

I don’t say this very often, but you sound salty as fuck.

That could be the biggest win of her career. Even if Barber was injured early, she still beat an up and comer in the division. It could be the best win of her career.

She (Roxanne Modafferi) has been around the block a few times, winning, losing, but in the fights we think she should lose, she wins.

Sucks for Barber, but congrats to Roxanne for the win.

I truly think Barber will be back.
I would say Marloes Coenen is her best win.

Hopefully she is cut after those comments she is out of control.

Barber looked and fought like crap. If she was so injured then she shouldn't have fought. Roxy isn't doing herself any favors talking crap but this ones 100% on barber.

Back