News Roxanne ‘Beast Mode-afferi’ apologized to the girl she beat during the fight

Ya know. I dont like Wmma.

But Roxy has a fan in me. Not that I will watch but Il read about it after. It's much faster that way.

“She took the mic [to say] that it was an honor to fight me which was cool. She then said she apologized for her performance but it made Roxanne shine,” she said. “I kind of felt like she sort of said I only looked good because her knee was hurt. But, I thought she is young and didn’t think that one through. I was winning before her knee got hurt anyway.”

roxanne-modafferi.jpg

So glad she beat Barbers arrogant ass...
roxanne-modafferi-maycee-barber-ufc-246.jpg

Especially after she took the mic and ruined Roxy’s moment.

I JUST BEAT YO ASS........and I'm sorry.

Roxanne talks a lot about being a Jedi... But its time she released her inner Sith.

She could have elbowed Maycee's face clean off at certain points, but chose not to because "I didn't want to hurt her"... Which ended up drawing the fight out for longer and making Maycee's "partial acl tear" snap completely... It would have been kinder just to smash her face in and be done with it... Would have removed the negative energy surrounding Maycee too.

I said some unkind things about @Rox22 when she got the TS... Which I now regret, partly because Roxy is still getting better, stronger, and shed always been herself... I just wish she'd go evil just for one fight - who knows, there could have been another Amanda Nunes hidden in there this whole time.

rs_anakin_evil.jpg

Last edited:
I get the feeling Ariel is going to obsess over her for a bit

I get the feeling Ariel is going to obsess over her for a bit
They'd actually make a weirdly good couple...

{<redford}

Imagine how smart their kids would be...

Ya know. I dont like Wmma.

But Roxy has a fan in me. Not that I will watch but Il read about it after. It's much faster that way.

Not sure if it's a joke but this speaks to me

Roxanne talks a lot about being a Jedi... But its time she released her inner Sith.

She could have elbowed Maycee's face clean off at certain points, but chose not to because "I didn't want to hurt her"... Which ended up drawing the fight out for longer and making Maycee's "partial acl tear" snap completely... It would have been kinder just to smash her face in and be done with it... Would have removed the negative energy surrounding Maycee too.

I said some unkind things about @Rox22 when she got the TS... Which I now regret, partly because Roxy is still getting better, stronger, and shed always been herself... I just wish she'd go evil just for one fight - who knows, there could have been another Amanda Nunes hidden in there this whole time.

rs_anakin_evil.jpg
IMG_20200127_174136.jpg

At 4:00 of the third round you can hear her say sorry after Maycee cried out. <3 Roxy. ..can you imagine what Roxy unleashed would be like?

rs_anakin_evil.jpg

<mma4> I really like this "Evil Roxy" that you speak of <{JustBleed}>

Back