Rousey's mom worried about her daughter's choice of friends

Hannya MMA

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
"I'm her mom so of course I think Ronda Jean is a whole cupcake of amazing, frosted with awesome sauce and sprinkles of sweetness on top. However, I think some of the people she hangs out with are douche bags."

"Here is what I see. The more famous, wealthy or successful you get, the more people are afraid of you. Most people are not fabulously famous, etc. so you end up with a lot of people around you whose major quality to offer to the world is that they are associated with YOU. No matter how wonderful anyone is, they will do stupid shit from time to time. The difference if you are rich and famous is that people don't call you on your shit."

"After all, who wouldn't like to believe that every decision they made was right? That bubble of what you see as acceptable - because everyone around you accepts it - just gets bigger and bigger until one day it pops when you rape someone in a hotel room or shoot someone because they annoyed you or overdose on drugs."
http://www.mmamania.com/2015/8/28/9223337/ronda-rouseys-mom-worried-about-her-daughters-choice-of-friends?_ga=1.158126970.135462631.1437771766

She's hanging out with Jones now?

th

What kind of Mom says that to the press?

mom better dust off her gi and start armbarring sycophants. start with sherdog pls.

So many fucking RR garbage threads. WMMA is the bane of this sport. Go back to TMZ.

Ronda could end up going down the same road as Jones, so much money and fame so quickly - usually leads to disaster

Does that Layzie the savage guy still follow her around? She's probably talking about him.

Back