Media *** The Official Ronda Rousey Mega Thread *** (UPDATED)

why does anyone even need to debunk her bullshit though? everyone knows it's bullshit. i don't know anyone who bought into all of this "i had a million concussions while in UFC" excuse. what's wild is that she brought that shit up and all it did was remind everyone "oh yeah, you got slept twice in embarrassing fashion and then when it was your turn to hold the L you cried into a purple pillow because you were too humiliated to accept it"
Careful, even pointing out that at this point debating all this is just living in the past, they'll accuse you of defending her.

Ronda was never a good fighter either. Shows how much weaker wmma was back then. And consider that wmma is weak as fuck right now.
Nice attempt at revisionist history but WMMA is the same. Nunes was in the division while Ronda was champ and lost to Zingano a few months before she got subbed by Ronda in 14 seconds. The current champ was on Ronda's season of TUF.

Sad thing is, Ronda's probably having another meltdown reading the internet's reaction clowning her for all of her excuses lmao

I legit think she has a personality disorder. Maybe borderline.
Ronda had almost suffocated during her birth. Her dad committed suicide when she was a child. And her mother seems crazy. Ronda has personality issues but it is understandable and they do not hurt anyone.

I just dont understand how people in these situations can be so oblivious. Like, she literally was primed to be one of the most beloved athletes in the world had she just had a decent attitude/was a decent person.

Nice attempt at revisionist history but WMMA is the same. Nunes was in the division while Ronda was champ and lost to Zingano a few months before she got subbed by Ronda in 14 seconds. The current champ was on Ronda's season of TUF.
Nah, Ronda's competition was always trash.

cat zingano was rouseys hardest competitor, i think. she did that stupid rush (SPOILER ALERT) and got caught in that shoulderlock armbar. i mean, if it worked, shes like masvidal vs askren.... but she whiffed. bad. poor cat.

I dont understand anyone w any intelligence saying this lol

She beat Zingano who beat Nunes
She beat Tate twice who beat Holm
She beat Mcmann who was a olympic gold medalist in wrestling

People say she beat soccer moms or something but that just isnt true.

I dont understand anyone w any intelligence saying this lol

She beat Zingano who beat Nunes
She beat Tate twice who beat Holm
She beat Mcmann who was a olympic gold medalist in wrestling

People say she beat soccer moms or something but that just isnt true.
Anyone who uses mma math to prove a point or judges is 100% a casual. A greasy one at that.

Anyone who uses mma math to prove a point or judges is 100% a casual. A greasy one at that.
Im not using MMA math. Saying her competition was trash is 100% wrong. That proves that they are wrong.

Ronda had almost suffocated during her birth. Her dad committed suicide when she was a child. And her mother seems crazy. Ronda has personality issues but it is understandable and they do not hurt anyone.

Those kind of things are a perfect mix to produce a borderline/narcissistic personality.

yeah except she made the concussion excuse directly about her last 2 fights. why wasn't it a problem before? concussions don't just make you more susceptible to being KO'd. they make you slower to react, harder to concentrate, cloud your mind etc., if the concussions were so bad, why did they only show up once she got punched in the face? we should've seen it before. she should've looked like she was becoming a punch drunk, washed fighter.

but it was the exact opposite, she was coming off a 30 sec KO of Bethe Correia and before that an insanely quick armbar win over Cat Zingano\ before fighting Holly. she was at her peak when Holly crumpled her. it wasn't like she was on a slow decline already and then got destroyed.
We have no idea what kind of symptoms she's had from concussions. It's only reasonable to take her at face value about such things. But that doesn't mean she would have ever beaten Holly or Nunes. As for her previous opponents, that's neither here nor there. She was fighting low-level competition: Bethe was one step away from being a can, and Zingano had the one of the lowest IQ moments in mma history.

We have no idea what kind of symptoms she's had from concussions. It's only reasonable to take her at face value about such things. But that doesn't mean she would have ever beaten Holly or Nunes. As for her previous opponents, that's neither here nor there. She was fighting low-level competition: Bethe was one step away from being a can, and Zingano had the one of the lowest IQ moments in mma history.

oh, i believe she had concussions, i just don't believe the number of concussions she had or the severity that she pretends that they are. anyone who plays contact sports will have them. i'm saying i do not think her concussions caused her to lose like she says they did. i do not believe she fell down stairs and concussed herself before the Holly fight. i do not believe she was "hiding" concussions from the UFC. i do not believe ANY of that. i also do not believe it affected her MMA career. like i said, people who are damaged goods LOOK LIKE damaged goods. she didn't look like damaged goods, not even when she fought Nunes after Holly. she just looked like all of her confidence was gone because she realized she's a human being like everyone else.

she has no slurred speech, no considerably slower reaction time, none of that. those are all signs of some kind of cognitive defect or injury. even after all these years and being in WWE she STILL sounds exactly the same as she did in 2009.

you want to see someone who has had 1 too many concussions and real brain trauma? look at Nam Phan.

Outside of the ladies who beat her, the entire division is trash and always has been. There's a reason she could armbar most of them in under three minutes, and how nobody outside of Nunes and Holm could stop her one trick pony show. She would still be highly competitive today, as long as she stayed away from the very small pool who can neutralize her grappling and knock her block off.

Nothing he said was false. 100% accurate. Rounda has NEVER given credit to Nunes or Holm for beating her ass. She claims concussions beat her. What a git. And to treat employees poorly just shows what kind of person Rounda is.
giphy.gif
200w.gif

Back