Rousey vs Holm 2 - Easy win for ronda or another lucky shot for holm?

TravisRousey

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Which do you think it'll be? I have ronda beating her record of quickest sub

Ronda with a gameplan submits Holly inside 3 rounds.

Ronda with a gameplan submits Holly inside 3 rounds.

Only if she learns to keep her chin down, her hands up and something related to basic footwork, instead of bum-rushing. And given that in the past 5-6 years she has not been able to do so, I do not see it happening any time soon.

You are not worth any other response.

is4r9u.gif

Only if she learns to keep her chin down, her hands up and something related to basic footwork, instead of bum-rushing. And given that in the past 5-6 years she has not been able to do so, I do not see it happening any time soon.

Good for you

luck? she tagged her hard with straight lefts over and over. sent honda into retirement

Ronda has PTSD from their first fight. Holm lands one left hand and Ronda starts having panic attacks inside the cage.

Lucky? Holly beat the shit out Ronda.

Holly destroyed Ronda. Nothing lucky about it.

Which do you think it'll be? I have ronda beating her record of quickest sub
Holly pretty much KO'd Rousey early in the first. Rousey said after that first exchange, she was pretty much out on her feet and fighting off instinct; everything went out the window for Rousey; game plan, smart fighting.....everything.

So if she doesn't take an early shot like she did the last fight, the rematch would be an entirely different fight completely. This doesn't take away from Holly's win. She demolished Rousey, it might just be an entirely different fight next time.

It wasnt luck that got Ronda beat, but, i do still think that a Ronda in shape and with a decent gameplan can make it work and get the eventual submission.

It's a winnable fight for Ronda, if she doesn't fight like a tard again.

I still favor Holly because Ronda's route to victory is through her takedowns, which she only gets from the clinch. Holly completely shut her clinch game down in the first fight.

Both of their egos are shot right now - perfect timing for a loser leave UFC match.

I'd prefer Holly crush Ronda , but I also thought she'd win last fight against shevchenko .... not sure what's happened to her.

Back