Rousey vs. dillashaw grappling match

Dwerda4

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
would you pay for a ppv if this was the main event?

Nope. Don't need to see tj embarrass a woman.

How bout Mighty Mouse vs Bob Sapp in arm wrestling?

This is getting ridiculous. Tj is an elite grappler who's so talented in martial arts that he became one of the most dynamic strikers in the world. Considering grappling is his base I think th.. ughh nvm...

This is getting ridiculous. Tj is an elite grappler who's so talented in martial arts that he became one of the most dynamic strikers in the world. Considering grappling is his base I think th.. ughh nvm...

So far not a single person in this thread has even insinuated that Rousey would win. I'm sure it's coming though, and whoever is the first will be promptly laughed out of this thread.

Rousey could win under the right circumstances. You guys are forgetting she is a once in a lifetime human being who possesses the aura of a great historical figure.

DJ Tillashaw would be beyond honored to become a victim to the greatest athlete who ever lived. Just being in her presence would be enough to reduce him to tears.

Rousey could win under the right circumstances. You guys are forgetting she is a once in a lifetime human being who possesses the aura of a great historical figure.

DJ Tillashaw would be beyond honored to become a victim to the greatest athlete who ever lived. Just being in her presence would be enough to reduce him to tears.

And you're forgetting that TJ Dillashaw is a man with a successful collegiate wrestling career vs other men.

I called it by the way. You are now the laughing stock of this forum.

jimbob27 was being sarcastic.
But the zuffa staff will arrive soon with their dumb stuff.

would you pay for a ppv if this was the main event?

Please, to all the moderators on this site. Can you please delete any and all threads with the topic of Ronda fighting a man? Guys, she can't beat a man. Why are you people still putting up these insane threads? TJ is a fucking man. he's is far stronger, more powerful, more explosive than ronda is. And not just by a little, but my a shit load. Please stop.

PrsSsCG.gif

i'd love to see it, but i wouldn't pay for it.

And you're forgetting that TJ Dillashaw is a man with a successful collegiate wrestling career vs other men.

YwgbT16.gif

Please, to all the moderators on this site. Can you please delete any and all threads with the topic of Ronda fighting a man? Guys, she can't beat a man. Why are you people still putting up these insane threads? TJ is a fucking man. he's is far stronger, more powerful, more explosive than ronda is. And not just by a little, but my a shit load. Please stop.

under the right circumstances, he is...

I think it'd be fantastic. Would make me as giddy as when Conor beat Mendes if only for the delusional retards who made the wrong pick.

I completely agree! I can't stand hearing people talk about her beating a dude. I especially hate hearing she can beat Floyd Mayweather. Why do people do this cross sport crap. Could Jordan beat roger federer in tennis? No or why don't they say Floyd could beat her in boxing that's never mentioned.

rousey v. caraway in metamoris intrigues me though.

Wow, you're super dumb.

sarcasmdef.png

I wouldn't pay for it but if it was free I would watch just for laughs.

Back