Rousey most overrated fighter EVER?

Not overrated. She just fought a lot green fighters with questionable skill sets. That and her coach is a complete idiot. I've seen better game plans from Bj Penns brother.

Not overrated. She just fought a lot green fighters with questionable skill sets. That and her coach is a complete idiot. I've seen better game plans from Bj Penns brother.

Not overrated? Did you forget when Rogan called her a mythical creature whose fights were comparable to Ali fights?

"Ronda could beat 50% of male 135ers." –Joe Rogan
She would beat 0%

People forget her getting chumped by an average high school boy wrestler who was like 15. A boy.

Imagine what a man who wasnt going easy on her to make her feel better would do to her?

Not overrated? Did you forget when Rogan called her a mythical creature whose fights were comparable to Ali fights?

Not to mention a once in a lifetime fighter???

Im still alive and Ive seen her crushed twice...crushed. Not decisioned, not outworked, crushed.

Even if she never faught holly and nunes she was the most overrated ever

In the same way you would say Royce Gracie is overrated now.

I heard Nate Diaz say good things about Ronda's ground game, so can't argue with that. As well as other fighters who had no benefit in saying good things about her at all. And she won an Olympian medal, so of course she is legit.

Was she over hyped? hell yeah.. they hyped her up too much, no argument there. However I think she would have done good if she was surrounded by good coaches. She has terrible stand up and no one tells her that or corrects it. I mean the fight with Holy should have been a fucking wake up call, but nope. Same coaches, same terrible boxing, and then goes and stands with Amanda. I knew she was going to get wrecked if she stood even a little with her.

She thinks she is a boxer. Miesha spoke about how Nunes can hit you from where you think you are safe. Ronda should have juked her way into the clinch.

It's just the changing of the guard and evolution of WMMA.

Stand up was bound to improve in WMMA. Now there is no more walking through countless punches to get a take down. If you're going to be a OTP, it better be a damn good trick.

People will try to call Ronda overrated and talk shit and that's to be expected. But the reality is similiar to early MMA. Technique and talent evolve and improve, especially when you step out of the stone age. The only time she was 'overrated' was when the Ronda vs 'insert male here' talks started happening.
If she was so talented she would have evolved her striking game. She bases her camp out of a boxing camp and still cant box for shit. Because she is stiff, slow and full of hate which gets you nowhere in striking especially technical striking.

The girls that were so scared of her must be super embarrassed.

Extremely overrated and just straight embarrassing...Rushing out of the ring like a kid throwing a temper tantrum

I'm not a fan of Edmund, but Abel Sanchez could have been in Rondas corner tonight, there would have been no difference. As soon as she got tagged, she froze up, stiffened, she reacted like it was the first time she got hit.

You can't teach a champions heart, she was promoted as being this ferocious bad ass woman fighter, Mike Tyson esc in her appearance, but we all knew that was fake, she was a product of the UFC hype machine. There is a reason why she avoided a fight with Cyborg for all those years, she would have gotten pieced up worse than this.

Back