• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rousey: "I should have been in Wonder Woman"

fatrnda.jpg

Lookin like Kevin Nash

Wanna show me where Emily played wonder woman?

Cuz that picture isn't her. That's why I was confused.

Edited my comment - she played Wonder Woman IN the show Bones. But yeah, the picture he used is not her. I got the reference but didn't acknowledge the pic.

I like how when Ronda wants to undercut another woman (another woman who actually is attractive) she compares herself to that other woman with some masculine metric, "Oh fuck me! that broad can't bench a tenth of what I bench!", "pfft!! where the fuck are her traps?! Dude! now these are traps!!".

I like how when Ronda wants to undercut another woman (another woman who actually is attractive) she compares herself to that other woman with some masculine metric, "Oh fuck me! that broad can't bench a tenth of what I bench!", "pfft!! where the fuck are her traps?! Dude! now these are traps!!".

Or Does she even lift?

yeah cept Wonder Woman is supposed to be a babe that id fornicate

ah who am i kidding, id fornicate rousey too

if shed let me

She could play some sort of super villain instead with strange powers.
2910pcw.jpg

Back