Rousey: "I could beat Cain Velasquez under the right circumstances."

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceAndFire**

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Rousey: I could beat Cain Velasquez under the right circumstances

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-c...he-could-beat-heavyweight-171849440--mma.html

UFC women's bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey recently spoke with Spanish-language daily Hoy newspaper and said that, under the right circumstances, she believes that she could beat heavyweight king Cain Velasquez.

"In any given moment, under the right circumstance, I think it is possible," Rousey said of beating Velasquez when asked if she thought she could.

"You cannot tell me that it is physically impossible. It is possible that in any given moment that I could beat him. I simply believe in my possibilities."

The Olympic judo bronze medalist never seems to lack in confidence but her assertion that she could beat Velasquez despite giving up about a hundred pounds in weight, might seem over the top. Before you're quick to criticize "Rowdy" Ronda as delusional, however, remember that competitive fighting is necessarily an audacious practice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, yeah, if she had assaulted him from behind the trash bin, while he was happily enjoying sugar cotton... Why not.

Rhonda would be going to the morgue and Cain would be going to jail

Cue video of Mousasi lol'ing in her face as he tools her effortlessly in grappling

what the fuck

[YT]o9xjs2fWJEs[/YT]

She would get stomped by Barao or DJ, never mind the HW champion.

She probably could........ if Cain was paralyzed from the neck down

I don't think she's capable of thinking thoughts.

a little to full of yourself there ronda

how funny would it be in the new ufc game you could do a guy vs girl? lol

It's possible I guess, if Cain just stood there and clowned worse than Silva, giving her free hits square in the jaw, but if he tries at all then, there's not a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back