Round Three - Battle 28 - Old School Hip Hop Groups: NAUGHTY BY NATURE vs. GETO BOYS

theycallitMurda

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
venbqo.jpg

Naughty by Nature
060911-Music-25-Rappers-Over-40-Naughty-by-Nature.jpg

Members: Treach, Vin Rock, DJ Kay Gee
Notable albums: Poverty's Paradise, Naughty by Nature, 19 Naughty III
Notable tracks: Uptown Anthem, O.P.P, Hip Hop Hooray, Feel Me Flow, Ghetto Bastard

VS.

Geto Boys
geto-boys%20sept16.jpg

Members: Scarface, Bushwick Bill, Willie D, Raheem, The Slim Jukebox, DJ Ready Red, Prince Johnny C, Big Mike
Notable albums: We Can't Be Stopped, Till Death Do Us Part, The Resurrection
Notable tracks: My Mind Playing Tricks on Me, The World Is A Ghetto, Six Feet Deep, Scarface, Ain't with Being Broke

Naughty by nature no doubt...treach is one of the most criminally underrated mc's of all time. Uptown anthem gets played while I'm the gym constantly...

NWA lost?
Thats fuckin horseshit!!
This whole fuckin place is rigged and should be ashamed, embarrassed and disgusting with this whole pathetic state of affairs
FACT

Not to jump the gun but geto boys leading 2 to 1? Come the fuck on...fuck geto boys

Of course Naughty by Nature. That's where my Nickname come from. I grew up hearing those guys. Good times.

I'm sorry but you should really have to be over 30 to vote in this. generation d-baggers (anyone born after 1990) does not know shit about music and most definitely does not know wtf good rap is. take your gay ass hip hop and eat a greasy french fry cack.

NBN had one fucking song worth a shit.

Geto boys put the movie Scarface on the fucking map.

here is my message to anyone voting for NBN

"Lifting weights will make ya bigga, lift me and you're a dead-ass n***a"
-Bushwick Bill

Geto Boys, not really big on NBN.

Scarface is one of the greatest ever. I like NBN but it's not even remotely close...shouldn't be anyways.

GETO BOYS

These are the two shittest groups to get through. Weakest part of the draw for sure.

NBN. Surprised Geto Boys is taking this. I think people are tacking on Scarface's solo career and voting based on that.

Back