Ross Pearson is a beast.

hes tough but he's about done brah. Just the truth.

#GUERNICAbless

Tough gatekeeper who puts on good fights.

Ross The Boss 4real
Manowar2.jpg

I hope Pearson gets through this fight with minimal damage. I don't see him having much of a chance.

Always worth watching and a tough SOB for sure, hard not to like Pearson.

I always mix him up with the other english dude who looks like him just more like a little kid with a crying face.. Damn cant remember his name right now lol. Pearson got some hands though
I believe you're thinking of Andy Ogle? That's what comes to mind based on your description.

Also Pearson is always fun to watch. I've never been a fan or anything(nor a detractor), but I've always respected him. Unfortunately for him, I see Masvidal taking this one. But hoping for a fun fight either way.

Ross is an awesome dude.

Too bad he'll never get the title but he is an excellent gatekeeper. I'm saying that in the most positive way.

Love both these guys, so I guess I win as a fan lol.

One of my favorites. His stand up is crisp and he's not intimidated by anyone. Great to watch.

Took a short notice fight at a weight class he's never competed in. Ross is a true fighter.

I had watched some interviews with Ross and he seems to be very inteligent guy too.
I beacame a fan.This guy rocks.

He's a made good name for himself. Coach stint on TUF, married an octagon girl, lives in Australia and a has a few notable wins.

With that said, I don't see him with the promotion much longer as it's very clear he's hit his ceiling. For a guy coming out of England with no buzz on TUF, he's done quite well. Hoping for a win against Jorge but that's a tall order.

I believe you're thinking of Andy Ogle? That's what comes to mind based on your description.

Also Pearson is always fun to watch. I've never been a fan or anything(nor a detractor), but I've always respected him. Unfortunately for him, I see Masvidal taking this one. But hoping for a fun fight either way.
Lol yes Andy ogle. Nice to know im not the only one thinkin he looks like a crying child :p

Back