Media Rose: "The crowd were booing Carla, not me"

Damn. What a disaster.

Not a good look for Rose at all. Really thought she'd have a better gameplan.

Depressing.

WMMA should never ever be on the top 3 fights on a PPV card. Honestly , I’d not even have it unless it was literally Schev , even then, 3rd on card.
It’s just a joke to make people pay for $74.99 fights when 99% of female fights are trash. Obviously this one is really going to drill that point, but still. They just are so boring.

So, was it a clear victory or just another robbery/incompetent judging? Was focused on boxing, Esparza was looking a bit more busted up at the decision, but i did miss the fight itself.

Feed Carla to Andrade so she can have 2 short AF title reigns.
The fight was extremely difficult to score, because absolutely nothing happened. Think Adesanya vs Romero, but worse.

Again the shitty cherry on top on the night besides canelo getting boxed up would have been rose winning. I couldn't handle so much in one night ,glad she lost.

Is it just me or does Trevor seem like he isn't allowed to say what he really wants to say to Rose because of Pat's overbearing personality?
It's more a case of Rose's weak, diseased mind not being able to take the criticism

So, was it a clear victory or just another robbery/incompetent judging? Was focused on boxing, Esparza was looking a bit more busted up at the decision, but i did miss the fight itself.

Feed Carla to Andrade so she can have 2 short AF title reigns.
Carla likely outpointed her but the fight was atrocious. Sucks. It all sucked. Especially as a Rose fan.

Strawweight title is gonna change hands a bunch.

all she had to do was follow the science....the sweet science.

After that Rose press conference I'm kind of glad Ronda skipped out on hers after her losses.

I was there live and initially everyone was cheering for Rose and booing Carla. Then everyone was booing the fight because it was a shit fight. Many people were booing Rose too and calling for the fight to be over.

I was really bored and even booed myself, which I never do. Then I want to piss during 5th round and in the men's bathroom everyone was talking about how it's a bad fight for both fighters.

I heard people scream "Come on, ladies" and all that kind of thing.

Rose can keep telling herself that and naturally there were more boos for Esparza. But everyone was booing the shit fight and many people called for both of them to just leave town. So -- not the case.

I hope they send them to the prelims next time. Sucked all the energy out of the arena, people were pissed.

Crowd yelling YOU SUCK and doing the wave to entertain.

Who the hell will want to watch Esparza fight now? No one in that arena.

It's a little less so for Rose but I was glad she lost, maybe she will try to be a little more active next time? Everyone lost with this fight.

WMMA should never ever be on the top 3 fights on a PPV card. Honestly , I’d not even have it unless it was literally Schev , even then, 3rd on card.
It’s just a joke to make people pay for $74.99 fights when 99% of female fights are trash. Obviously this one is really going to drill that point, but still. They just are so boring.

Tonight should've killed WMMA dead in the UFC. It won't, but it should've.

We knew Carla was a snoozer, but I figured Rose would bring the fight.

All the boo's were for Rose imo

Back