Rose Namajunas vs Jessica Andrade 2 at UFC 249 who wins?

Sensei Student

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know I'm late but I just found out Thug Rose is rematching Andrade at UFC 249.
Rose said she lost her fighting passion but recently found it again. So is Rose going to demolish Andrade this time with her new found fighting passion? Rose was piecing Andrade up on the feet until the slam. Andrade is still massively stronger than Rose, is Rose going to be able to defend those slams?

Who you expert armchair analysts got?
New found fight passion Rose or Andrade?

Both fighters got destroyed in their previous fights, so both will have a lot to prove. I think it comes down to who wants it more.

Jarl

Depends if Rose is to cautious after that slamming.

First fight had a fair but abrupt result.
Rose was doing very well until that slam.

Why not?

I can’t see much changing from the first fight. Eventually Andrade will get ahold of Rose again. Plus I read somewhere that Andrade got cut just prior to the first fight happening. That was why she got cut so easily. It just reopened. And the people that are pretending Andrade wasn’t taking over that fight well before the slam, need to watch it again.

I just don’t think Rose can keep her off her. Though a 3 round fight makes that alot easier to do than a 5 round fight.

Rose I'd favour just slightly in a 3 rounder - her biggest downfall in their first was committing to the kimura defense too much which I imagine she'll correct. Once it actually hits the mat (and not getting slammed) Rose is pretty slick off her back.

I think it also depends on whether or not Andrade pours on the pressure right from the get go and how Rose responds. Andrade didn't seem too concerned with Rose's power after getting touched but couldn't know that before their first fight.

Rose has never been the same after the dolly incident.

Rose has to be favorite. Jessica may of been coming good but it was a kind of freak way to end fight.

I’ll take Rose. She looked great up until the slam. I think she’ll avoid being in a similar situation, and will piece Andrade up on the feet.

andrade slams rose on her bald head again.

If it’s 5 rounds again, Andrade by decision this time.

3 rounds maybe gives rose a better shot imo

19da718e7cbc9647252afacf69eb5672.jpg

I'm going with Rose and a spaghetti dinner with garlic rolls.

upload_2020-2-12_20-18-27.png

Damn what a difference a buzzer can make

It’s basically Rose against herself in my opinion. If she’s right mentally and physically she has a lot more skill.

rose was beating Andrade before the slam so if she corrects her TDD she can have a chance.

Back