• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rose Namajunas: I’ve Been Knowing I’m The ‘Next Ronda Rousey’

That doesn't even make sense grammatically speaking.

'I have known that'
She’s not exactly known for intelligent conversation. “Uuhhhhh, like” etc.

Listening to a dinner conversation between her and man child Pat Barry must be stupidity inducing.

...and just like that... the descent begins.

The gold has some weird Gollum effect on women where they just get more and more unlikable the longer they're champions

Happened to Rousey, Nunes and Joanna. Very interesting

The gold has some weird Gollum effect on women where they just get more and more unlikable the longer they're champions

It is just so crazy to see Rose transition this way so quickly. It has already gotten to her head and it won't be long before she is acting like the same people she once criticized. As a fan of Rose I don't like hearing this. Not only is it nowhere remotely close to being true but it shows a delusional narcissism that is going to come back to bite her in the ass. Before the first JJ fight she was not taken seriously by a lot of people. She went out there and proved us wrong and in the process badmouthed fighters like Joanna and Ronda because of how they carried themselves. To go from that to "I've known that I'm the next Ronda Rousey" that quickly is impressive. Impressively bad.

I hope people realize this is a quote from before she won the belt

...and just like that... the descent begins.

Would you at least look at the start date of this thread post, or the date on the article, or read the article. It is pretty short and only takes about 20-30 seconds, after which you should be able to deduce that it was written before she had even earned her title or title shot.

Sherdog's finest.

I liked her better when looked like a mix of SF Cammy and an hot russian spy

rose-namajunas.jpg

Red sparrow

Would you at least look at the start date of this thread post, or the date on the article, or read the article. It is pretty short and only takes about 20-30 seconds, after which you should be able to deduce that it was written before she had even earned her title or title shot.

Sherdog's finest.

I noticed that when I clicked on it the first time?

I was just making a point

I hope not, for her sake

Fortunately, she's got competent coaches and a decently rounded skill set, which Ronda never had.

The next female UFC fighter to have high res pics of the nude pussy on the internets?

Havnt seen any thug rose commercials yet. Maybe jiffy lube. I hope thug rose is not transitioning into a man.

Back