Rose KO over Zhang is highly overated

web1_mma-tuf-finaleadv_121014sm_002.jpg
any girl who had hair like that and shaves her head is a certified psycho.

any girl who had hair like that and shaves her head is a certified psycho.

What do you mean by "had hair like that"? Is there something special about it? It just looks like normal hair to me.

What do you mean by "had hair like that"? Is there something special about it? It just looks like normal hair to me.
Gonna go out on a limb and guess that he meant she looked better with long hair back then compared to the GI Jane cut she's got these days.

I'm just saying she had a full head of hair. looked relatively above average. And now she shaves her head. from my experience those girls are usually crazy and not in the fun way.

It was lucky in the sense that it landed perfectly and KO'd her, sure. But the set up, feint, and planning that went into landing it was not luck. If we're going to call this luck then like half of MMA finishes are luck. Everything has components of luck and skill involved so whatever.

watch roses movements before the kick !!

she is baiting Zhang to do the hop n and out movement

and then she sneaks one clean to the chops

was brilliant really !!

I didn't think Rose knocked her out with that kick. Thought it knocked her down and she finished with a TKO.

Fuck. From the thread title to the opening post, what a crap-tier thread.

Love how you completely ignore the feint that Rose set it up with. She just "shoot" it out of nowhere lol.

OP is right

This KO is very overrated, feint is just something people say to sound smart

I'm not exaggerating when I say that this was one of the worst Threads I have ever seen

Anyone that can outpoint Joanna twice is no fluke or flash in the pan. Rose has some confidence issues but when she's on, she's great.

The problem with this website is that rational people actually acknowledge topics like this giving an obvious troll attempt more attention.

I didn't think Rose knocked her out with that kick. Thought it knocked her down and she finished with a TKO.
Hammer fists knocked her out. She just woke up quickly and pretended it didn't happen

There is nothing lucky about a punch or kick thrown to hurt you then catches you, the only luck is when you block it and most call it skill or reflexes....

Last edited:
It wasn't random lol

A lot of you guys really underappreciate how much technique goes on in these fights
Is not that they under appreciate, it’s more that a lot them don’t understand what they’re watching... if you think she just threw that kick randomly and didn’t spend that whole round setting Zhang up for the feint that ultimately lead her to drop her guard and eat it... then Idk what to tell you

Back